90 day fiance..coli flabbynsick breh goes to DR and finds a wife

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Off topic but I don’t know why more brehs who think they can’t get women don’t just cop a fine chick from Africa or Colombia or Ukraine or Poland or wherever your taste leads you.

There are beautiful women across the world who think that eating three meals a day makes you rich :mjlol:
You sound like actual food.

foreign women have the internet too. everyone has social media. everyone wants the same things nowadays.

you nikkaz got the mentality like you live in 1970. 9 times out of 10 these foreign women these days want to go abroad for the high life not the basic life :dead:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
over/under til she cheats or leaves ?:sas2:

After listening to the clip with her talking to his sister I don't know if she would cheat on him or leave him. She seems pretty reasonable about some things. That nikka was fronting to get her, but she seem to be ok with his lies and him being broke. She just wants more sex, but that broah complaining. :deadmanny:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Off topic but I don’t know why more brehs who think they can’t get women don’t just cop a fine chick from Africa or Colombia or Ukraine or Poland or wherever your taste leads you.

There are beautiful women across the world who think that eating three meals a day makes you rich :mjlol:

Even if you can get women in the states a humble woman with low expectations beats anything you’d find in America. Cornballs will lose though

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You sound like actual food.

foreign women have the internet too. everyone has social media. everyone wants the same things nowadays.

you nikkaz got the mentality like you live in 1970. 9 times out of 10 these foreign women these days want to go abroad for the high life not the basic life :dead:

Ok :yeshrug:

You’ll never see a post on here from me complaining about women. I have had no issue in my life pulling :mjlol: (not that I’m some amazing catch, I’m just not a weirdo loser :manny:)

my post was for the men who go online and cry about women, the guys who make YouTube videos and call themselves “incels” etc. all I’m saying is there are tons of women willing to settle with average American men because living a “normal” life in Suburban St. Louis or Denver or Albuquerque is 100x better than living in some 3rd world country :yeshrug: