90 day fiance..coli flabbynsick breh goes to DR and finds a wife

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I only say that cause I've heard dominican Republic prolly has the best women in the world
:mjlol: bunch of NY nikkas from the 90s who created this myth. What does "best women in the world" even mean? That shyt is highly subjective

I went to DR once. It was OK but I probably wouldn't go back. Some good looking women no doubt but I would easily take some South African broads or Brasilians before I sweat a dominican

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: bunch of NY nikkas from the 90s who created this myth. What does "best women in the world" even mean? That shyt is highly subjective

I went to DR once. It was OK but I probably wouldn't go back. Some good looking women no doubt but I would easily take some South African broads or Brasilians before I sweat a dominican
I believe you

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
people must really look at america as the promise land b/c he wouldnt get the time of day from a halfway decent looking woman here w/ all them kids. she looks good for 30. thought she was younger. but for her to be that old w/ no kids herself id wonder bout her own past.

...only 3x a week at 41? is that normal, brehs?

very shocked she has no kids at that point coming from DR. It’s not like she was in the army or in school the entire time.

what’s crazy is that her “needs” right now are simple. A few bucks here and there, some regular sex and a place to stay but the longer she sees how American bytches get down, she’s going to want wayyyyyyy more. She hasn’t touched any major cities yet.

let her go to LA or NY and initially get humbled and then entitled. but she has to chill and appreciate what she has with the dude. Because up here she would be a fukkin nanny or cleaning office buildings. She’s not all that for dudes to be tripping over themselves to go after.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That part of Florida is actually a really nice area

Bruh said he was a full-time Uber driver tho :dead:

She in her 30s and was ready to settle down

Yeah he said that shyt and then she broke that nikka off something fierce, because he was trying to use that shyt to justify not having sex with her three times a day. :mjlol:

That nikka said that he works all day:yeshrug:

She said you be sitting down :usure:

Then he said that I am still driving so I be tired :mjtf:

Then she basically said:unimpressed:

That whole conversation was :deadrose:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
He’s stupid

She’s fun, pretty and childless - I say go have fun with her and stop acting like a middle aged idiot.

Sounds like he needs to go to church or to the library to find someone more settled and someone he can better afford.
breh just saw a pretty chick and began selling her dreams. "I will take care of you." "be my wife". "you can have whatever you liiiike"

Now it's: "stop doing all those things you did in DR when I met you. I need a mother figure for my kids" :lolbron: