90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That Russian broad with the Virginia farm boy is one ignorant bytch I'm not surprised she knows nothing of politics, she only knows to go down on her knees.

Neck Natalie is crazy she talks too much and she can never enjoy herself. She complains that Mike's house is small but her house was smaller than a cottage.

WTF is wrong with Tarik going all out for this below ugly pinoy trash.

Damn is that bad in France that frenchie wants to move to America via marriage.

The other plastic Ukraine girl ain't shyt who the fukk says "that my side of the family aren't here so we'll marry in Vegas" Cajun guy may end up killing this ungrateful whining delusional bytch. I do wonder if this Ukraine bytch would behave the same way to a Ukraine man.

Daps
If Belize breh still marries this old woman after learning she slept with his COUSIN, that quest for a green card is STRONG.

He should have no problem sleeping with one of her friends when he gets here.

:yeshrug:

How the hell do you sleep with your cousin’s girl?

:gucci:

Daps
That Russian broad with the Virginia farm boy is one ignorant bytch I'm not surprised she knows nothing of politics, she only knows to go down on her knees.

Neck Natalie is crazy she talks too much and she can never enjoy herself. She complains that Mike's house is small but her house was smaller than a cottage.

WTF is wrong with Tarik going all out for this below ugly pinoy trash.

Damn is that bad in France that frenchie wants to move to America via marriage.

The other plastic Ukraine girl ain't shyt who the fukk says "that my side of the family aren't here so we'll marry in Vegas" Cajun guy may end up killing this ungrateful whining delusional bytch. I do wonder if this Ukraine bytch would behave the same way to a Ukraine man.

Natalie, like most foreigners think America is the land of milk and honey, and didn’t understand what living in a small town meant. They really think most Americans, especially white Americans are rich, and live in mansions in fun cities with tourist attractions and nightlife.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Natalie, like most foreigners think America is the land of milk and honey, and didn’t understand what living in a small town meant. They really think most Americans, especially white Americans are rich, and live in mansions in fun cities with tourist attractions and nightlife.

Right on American media has done a good job portraying the American dream.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
That Russian shorty is a straight human trafficking case. Put her ass to works.

Daps
Brandon’s pop pop keeping it all the way real

Producer: Do you think she’s using Brandon?

Pop Pop: Honestly,

giphy.gif

And I like that he told the parents to stop embarrassing their son, and asking them about sex.

They have no sense of boundaries. They even had the nerve to tell them they shouldn’t get married Mother’s Day weekend.

:dahell:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Brandon’s pop pop keeping it all the way real

Producer: Do you think she’s using Brandon?

Pop Pop: Honestly,

giphy.gif

And I like that he told the parents to stop embarrassing their son, and asking them about sex.

They have no sense of boundaries. They even had the nerve to tell them they shouldn’t get married Mother’s Day weekend.

:dahell:

Yeah creh need to put his foot down and check both of his parents. (Dad jealous of his son)

He should of saved his money and got a place instead of taking those useless vacations.

:snoop:

His parents are about to be his downfall to the best he’ll ever get.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Tarik trying to flex on Hazel with...BREAKFAST!!

Chicken and waffles

:lolbron:

French toast

:lolbron:

Eggs

:blessed:

:laff:

He better watch out. Asians women don't carry weight well. She will blow up quick. I don't get these American men trying to introduce their women to our terrible american diets.:scust: