90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yo I am getting Discovery+ right the fukk now!!!:russ:

giphy.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So I've been binge watching the new episodes and I've got a few questions & observations.

Tarik, why stay with that broad? Talking that she bisexual. In my experience bi women are everybody's woman. Minty looks much better. Another thing is I think that his "friends" were former lovers. I see him peeping their cheeks. He knows damn well them Pinays ain't got back like that.

All them Eastern European broads seem to unappreciative and mercenary.
Coming to America only offering nothing but puss. Especially that one in New Orleans. Mike and Brandon are p*ssywhipped.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
This one dude from California been on the show for a few episodes and all I’ve seen is him in the airport looking for his girl and then sitting around on the phone calling folks.

:russ: She got locked up or something? TLC starving for new content. Stop showing this man.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This one dude from California been on the show for a few episodes and all I’ve seen is him in the airport looking for his girl and then sitting around on the phone calling folks.

:russ: She got locked up or something? TLC starving for new content. Stop showing this man.

Exactly.. it’s like that one sister from Vegas from last season looking for that Williams dude in London and nothing

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.. it’s like that one sister from Vegas from last season looking for that Williams dude in London and nothing
“The Williams” lol sent her a picture of some middle eastern looking dude then when he answered the phone he sounded Nigerian

wasted a whole season playing catfish with this foolish woman.

I ain’t gon lie, when they had black dude Caesar in Mexico with a suitcase full of edible panties waiting on that chick that never showed up I was tuned in.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Coming to America only offering nothing but puss. Especially that one in New Orleans. Mike and Brandon are p*ssywhipped.

I think cause all of the foreign women think they’re coming to a New York of LA, or Miami. Once they find out dude is American, they don’t ask any questions

:mjlol:

I remember when Paola found out about Miami. Her eyes lit up.

:krs:

Pressuring Russ, “if we don’t move out of Oklahoma and go to Miami, I’m leaving you”

:mjlol:

She finessed it right. Cause Russ ain’t letting that box go.

Daps

How could he not have asked concierge to translate for him on the phone? You’re in a Mexican business, and you need someone who speaks Spanish.

:dahell:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
So I've been binge watching the new episodes and I've got a few questions & observations.

Tarik, why stay with that broad? Talking that she bisexual. In my experience bi women are everybody's woman. Minty looks much better. Another thing is I think that his "friends" were former lovers. I see him peeping their cheeks. He knows damn well them Pinays ain't got back like that.

Hazel ain't want Tarik kicking it with the other Filipina broad cause she knows she a true threat to that green card. Especially with her being on her bi steez.

I been saying that Mike is whipped. He flew that broad all the way out to Washington when he high key don't even really like her. I've not seen one look of love or affection from this dude toward her. Every time she say something he looking like :stopitslime::martin::beli::childplease: He just sprung off the box; I guess he ain't never had it put on him like that. Shoulda kept it G if she wanted to come to the states, fly her out, knock it down for a weekend and put her back on a plane to Russia.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Hazel ain't want Tarik kicking it with the other Filipina broad cause she knows she a true threat to that green card. Especially with her being on her bi steez.

I been saying that Mike is whipped. He flew that broad all the way out to Washington when he high key don't even really like her. I've not seen one look of love or affection from this dude toward her. Every time she say something he looking like :stopitslime::martin::beli::childplease: He just sprung off the box; I guess he ain't never had it put on him like that. Shoulda kept it G if she wanted to come to the states, fly her out, knock it down for a weekend and put her back on a plane to Russia.

You can tell by those eyes that she got that fire :steviej:

I can't believe that dusty ass cac from Cali pulled a fine ass French woman like Amira :gucci:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You can tell by those eyes that she got that fire :steviej:

I can't believe that dusty ass cac from Cali pulled a fine ass French woman like Amira :gucci:

The options are endless overseas. It’s just somehow making sure she’s not gona turn western.. which is eventually going to happen.

:snoop:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Yara was a no job having model in russia .. you better believe she was sucking some rich Russian dikks. Dude is in the proces of wifing a hoe.

Julia was a gogo dancer in russia who before she came had no job .. in russia. bytch was probably doing the same as yara. Hoeing.

every time TLC shows every new chick's picture you're like :wow: then you see them in real life and :picard: