90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
I also love white sugar mama traditional middle eastern man or sleazy Caribbean gigalo combos, so I'm hyped.

They haven’t been introduced yet, but they’re coming

:lolbron:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Anybody else think Rebecca will snap if he cheats on her? How obsessed do you have to be to put this man’s face on everything? She really has his face on her credit card.

maxresdefault.jpg

:skip:
That scene in the video game store had to be edited to look so weird lol she showed the cashier her debit card with his face on it and said “isn’t he cute?” I swear there was a 10 minute pause before the cashier answered

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Maaaan imagine you just chillin in Belize and then the next thing you know a rich sugar momma wants ya. Dude hit a lick, why the fukk I can’t find me one like her...she seems like she has no social skills and dingy enough to just let you run thru all her money. I was talking to my girl about her like how is it she couldn’t have found a dude stateside?!! Well on the replay I got my answer cuz I missed the part where she said her father was bipolar...she bout to bring out the crazy once he gets here. He must have gotten a taste of that bipolar life why he not answering them calls and messages.

Who knew Tariq goofy ass makes decent money to afford a nice big house like that. Didn’t know he had a falling out with Dean over him stealing his steez and being a hypocrite about it...oh and his female friend could get it on the low.

Ukraine chick gonna end up leaving this dude, he sitting there happily eating his French toast with his fat ass keeping himself in bad shape and she don’t seem like she’s going for that unhealthy American eating lifestyle. Dude had the nerve to ask her if she wanted syrup with hers :mjlol: made her grab a carrot and just be hungry. Kicked Uncle Beau out for the cutchie too, damn.

Russian girl is a city girl while his family trying to make her a farm girl...wait, correction trying to turn her into a farmhand... Good luck with that shyt.

French chick looked good, her body was on point.:whoo:

Daps
Daycare dude is giving me Colt vibes.

French girl is definitely cheating once she gets here. She blatantly admitted she was seeking an American man to get her out of France.

And who the hell proposes to someone on the first meeting?

It’s mind boggling how fast some people move in relationships.