90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

"Now that I am emancipated and independent"

TbHv6wM.png

What and who was this? It's been deleted.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Larissa's instagram, I guess she went private.
Apparently she's not with the show anymore and is dedicating her social media to "adult content" and onlyfans.
:mjlol:

Larissa is a 30+ year old woman with three kids that she doesn't look after and now she's sucking dikk on camera.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Is he gay? I’m starting with season 7 and the Fake Iggy and dude have a weird vibe.
:russ: My dude you been up all night going thru this entire thread! You ain’t even close to to the high level fukkery that’s in the next few seasons.

I actually think they are still together tho. They have a YouTube page where they were shopping at the start of the quarantine. If he’s gay then it would make a lot more sense. She def don’t act like she loves him much less can stand the sight of his bum ass. her dead ass emotionless Botox face better hit the job applications cuz his rap career ain’t going nowhere

Daps
Just started the Family Chantel bullshyt....Damn! Winter is OD obese :picard:

Winter: I've been going to the doctor to learn about different things they have to lose weight...

How about you exercise every fukkin day and stop eating garbage :mjtf:

The thing is, their family owns that cheerleading school, so they had to have some experience with that, but they are all overweight except Chantel and River. So they probably weren’t raised with a healthy lifestyle at home. Winter is just extra extra big. When your face is fat like that, it’s serious as fukk. She looks like she’s about to burst.

"Now that I am emancipated and independent"

TbHv6wM.png

If she typed the caption underneath the picture with no help then TLC need to stop these fraudulent storylines because her grasp of the English language is pretty damn good. Not how they portray her on the show

Pretty sure Eric wrote that for her. He might as well admit he’s her pimp, because I see no chemistry between them at all, and he seems gay.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I’d cuff Winter tbh she pretty as hell to me :yeshrug:
Might sound crazy but I would avoid chantel. She bad asf but she a air head & she miserable.

Overall not sure I could deal with that family. They nosey as hell & reever might get put on his neck with the wild shyt that come out his mouth :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’d cuff Winter tbh she pretty as hell to me :yeshrug:
Might sound crazy but I would avoid chantel. She bad asf but she a air head & she miserable.

Overall not sure I could deal with that family. They nosey as hell & reever might get put on his neck with the wild shyt that come out his mouth :hhh:
nOdLZhv.png