90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The broad needs the nikka she chose over everybody else who wanted her

you dry simpin

Fair enough. Ill accept that. :ehh:

But as much as she fits my type physically the bird in her would drive me away. I just hate to see wasted physical beauty. :mjgrin:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
If the chubby sister got in the gym and lost about 40 pounds I think Chantel would be mad insecure. With that said its such a tragedy to be that fine and that basic. :mjcry:

I been saying this; Winter would be straight if she got in the gym and dropped that fat. But I seen her IG, she got enough simps on there gassing her head so she think she straight as she is.

Pedro sis starting 2 look proper too. She jus needs sum McDonald's n backahots 2 help thicken her up a Lil.

Word.... It's rare I seen a Dominican broad with no shape. I'm wondering how she won a beauty pageant down there. I used to get the Dominican channels as part of our TV package, and EVERY SINGLE BROAD on TV was holding. I mean from newscasters to variety comedy show broads. So they obviously value that. She needs to up her rice and beans intake and let them carbs do their work.

Ayo this Asian Cat be having the funniest breakdowns of these couples :laff::laff:.

:russ::mjlol::russ::russ::mjlol::russ::mjlol::russ::mjlol:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was watching 90 day fiance, and seen an ad for this show called "1000lb Sisters", and this looks like it's the saddest show I've seen on TLC to date :hhh:

Here's what they look like

a57a1f35-bd1c-4dac-b918-f5098870e6ed-36880_portraits_003.jpg

I watch one episode and find out one's married, and the other has a BF.......

1000-LB-Sisters-Tammy-Jerry.jpg

I physically got angry once I seen this shyt man, WTF :martin:

I wish them the best in their weight loss, but I really feel like TLC are exploiting these people, and no comment on the BF smh

Daps
Still amazed at Sumit acting like being with Jenny is a flex

:hhh:

That white woman addiction is strong. He couldn’t even get an age appropriate white woman.

The only think I’ll give Azan credit for is Nicole being age appropriate. Mohamed went with an older woman too, but Sumit as acting like he hit the lottery with this:

1280_sumit_jenny_0.jpg

:russ:

And how the hell could Ari be two weeks away from her due date, and NOT have purchased a car seat? Everyone in the states knows you need a car seat to leave the hospital with the baby. So she didn’t have one, then made him walk home with the baby. She could have brought one with her when she moved there!

:what: