90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Larissa going all in :mjlit:

she was a ugly chick with 3 kids then got flown over and tricked upon, and then another fool invested in her and now she looks like a fukk doll. Bytch is making more money in a month then she did years combined in Brazil.

can't wait for the anal scene :wow:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

she was a ugly chick with 3 kids then got flown over and tricked upon, and then another fool invested in her and now she looks like a fukk doll. Bytch is making more money in a month then she did years combined in Brazil.

:mjlol: She’s full circle now... the hell with the kids in Brazil, she about to start a new batch in America

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

Coltch won

Daps
90-Day-Fiance%CC%81-Stephanie-Ryan.jpg

Coming up on the new season...

He’s 27 from Belize, and she’s 52

:mjgrin:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

God. Damn.... :wow:.

Daps
You have so much fukkery yet to witness. :mjlol:

Yeah, I finished. I died when he was gone for multiple days, then strolled in and said, “Sup”.

:deadmanny:

I felt bad for her, but she should have seen that what he was saying did not match what he was doing. There was no chemistry, and she kept sleeping with him. Then when he admitted there was no physical attraction, and he knew it wasn’t going to work out as soon as she walked into the wedding, it was like DUH!

She has some self esteem issues.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I finished. I died when he was gone for multiple days, then strolled in and said, “Sup”.

:deadmanny:

I felt bad for her, but she should have seen that what he was saying did not match what he was doing. There was no chemistry, and she kept sleeping with him. Then when he admitted there was no physical attraction, and he knew it wasn’t going to work out as soon as she walked into the wedding, it was like DUH!

She has some self esteem issues.

Yeah IDK how she didn't see it. Or maybe she just didn't want to see it.

Ezra

Daps
We watching pillow talk from last night. Angela and her child molesting daughter are on.

They think Jordan is a part of Israel, think it’s located ‘somewhere down south’ , don’t know what Judaism is.

And her dog is named Tekashi :dead:

She is the worst :heh:

Daps
We watching pillow talk from last night. Angela and her child molesting daughter are on.

They think Jordan is a part of Israel, think it’s located ‘somewhere down south’ , don’t know what Judaism is.

And her dog is named Tekashi :dead:

She is the worst :heh:

That’s not the felon daughter. She has another daughter named Scottie. She has to take care of Scottie’s kids because they can’t be around her.

90_Day_Fiance_Angela_Deem_daughter_Scottie_arrest.jpg