90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Asuelu was like:

:whoa:

“Let’s all calm down, I don’t want nobody beating my ass”

:dead:

His mom kept it 100 with him.
Stop being a boy and be a man.

I eas at my friends crib yesterday and he and his wife had this show on...can someone explain to me how colt gets these women?

Add to the fact that he lives with his mother.
It's very easy to take advantage of women with low self-esteem.
:yeshrug:

Daps
My dude Syngin said he ain’t never giving up alcohol lmao said if it comes down to his marriage or a cold beer he taking the beer every time
:russ:

Buddy do sound like he got a problem with drinking tho. Just off the way he described it. “I enjoy the taste, the feel, the coldness. When I’m working in the garden I like to have a beer in my hand.”

Tania annoying as hell so I can’t blame him

Their marriage is what happens when you wife the one night stand. They barely knew each other, and married from lust, and a distance. For all his talk about what he wants to do in America, the best he can do is be a server. People really think it’s easy to make it in America.

I eas at my friends crib yesterday and he and his wife had this show on...can someone explain to me how colt gets these women? I mean they arent super bad but colt is straight up a trash human being

1. He’s White

2. He seeks out women who need something from him. The Brazilians needed green cards, and money. Vanessa needed emotional support, and he gave her money too. He’s not rich, but to them, a man with a full time job was enough.

3. Women think a man who looks like that won’t play them, then they get played by him, and feel the need to prove their value, because they’re in disbelief that a man who looks like that isn’t worshipping the ground they walk on, and has options.

4. Colt has a lot of confidence. I’ve noticed unattractive people with confidence don’t stay single.

5. He’s on tv, and famous now, so the women will keep coming.

I'm kinda feeling the host with those long braids :shaq:

She’s 58.

:umad:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
This shyt sad. Michael needs an ass whooping. His aunt came with the smoke for Angela and his weak ass sitting there letting this big bytch shout over him screaming “I’m an American so I can do wtf I want!”

breh, RIP to your father but you really need a male in your life to give you a backbone. Where your brother at? shyt man looking like a damn broken slave scared to fight back.

Daps
Angela could just eat healthy, and exercise, but she’s too lazy, so she wants surgery.

Michael is probably pissed because he thinks she’ll find another simp in America, and he won’t get to come.