90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Colt is literally the worst :gag:
He got a new girl and cheated on her as well. Colt be targeting low self-esteem girls from Latin countries.

Colt-90-Day-Fiance-1200x816.jpg

Screenshot-2020-07-29-at-10.12.55-PM.jpg

julissa-on-instagram.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Colt got 3 chics, 2 with dudes, on national TV complaining about how he played them :russ:

Colt is that dude :salute:

They got green cards & plastic surgery out the other dudes but nathan from Colt. That's pimpin :ufdup:

Angela is so disgusting :hhh:
nathan but penetration Biggie & Colt: heartthrobs never, fat and ugly as ever, howeva

Daps
He got a new girl and cheated on her as well. Colt be targeting low self-esteem girls from Latin countries.

Colt-90-Day-Fiance-1200x816.jpg

Screenshot-2020-07-29-at-10.12.55-PM.jpg

julissa-on-instagram.jpg

He keeps cheating on these women with a woman who doesn’t want him because...he cheats.

What is in it for Vanessa? He has to be giving her money. There is no way Colt is the best man she can find for sex.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He keeps cheating on these women with a woman who doesn’t want him because...he cheats.

What is in it for Vanessa? He has to be giving her money. There is no way Colt is the best man she can find for sex.
shyt, nikka, listen to this. I thought this shyt was all fake for ratings, boy was I wrong. This shyt is real life.

These mfers be taking Ls to Colt

Colt just doesn't miss openings is what I see. A lot of men can do this but most aren't heartless and most aren't good with listening to women and knowing what they want. You can get any woman if you know how they function. It's the power of abuse that will get you in trouble and hurt women. Colt don't got any special game. It's just when the door opens, he attacks, and he knows what a girl wants and what she needs. He's no Biggie Smalls but he listens well and knows what buttons to push and when which is a trigger for women. He knows how to maintain a woman and add and subtract them. It helps he got Deb as an anchor and Vanessa as a watchman.

He got Vanessa in the bag. She is his ride or die. It's just that simple, if you know how to get girls like I do, you know how to get them in roles for the team.

Last edited: