90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Breh I feel so bad for Michael. Those women weren't even naked and Angela was tripping. lmaoooooo He want that green card BAD. I'm surprised they haven't broken up yet. She couldn't even say obey at the alter. smh
How many times do I have to tell y'all not to feel sorry for that damn c00n:gucci:

I hope he gets whatever is coming to him:martin:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
How many times do I have to tell y'all not to feel sorry for that damn c00n:gucci:

I hope he gets whatever is coming to him:martin:

Lmaoooo you right. No self respecting person should put themselves through what he is going through. There's no way in hell I would let someone continue to yell and belittle me. I feel bad in the sense I get second hand embarrassment watching him. I feel sad that he doesn't realize his worth.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched the bullshyt from Sunday

Goddamn that was a lot of titty on the screen. I don't remember Jess holding like that during the season. Larissa's just look bad smh bloated greasy looking titties stuffed up to her damn chin. She shouldn't have got them that big. Kelani can't still be nursing. those just some big t*ts.

And what the fukk was Michael talking about when he said he "did the BJ"? somebody explain that for me. It was like Angela said she can't trust him because of an incident that happened before and then he said it was true that he did the bj and apologized for it or something.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

Goddamn that was a lot of titty on the screen. I don't remember Jess holding like that during the season. Larissa's just look bad smh bloated greasy looking titties stuffed up to her damn chin. She shouldn't have got them that big. Kelani can't still be nursing. those just some big t*ts.

And what the fukk was Michael talking about when he said he "did the BJ"? somebody explain that for me. It was like Angela said she can't trust him because of an incident that happened before and then he said it was true that he did the bj and apologized for it or something.

He had a girl give him a BJ for giving her ride in a previous season and he snitched on himself to Angela:snoop:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LOL, Early in the season he was like, yes, yes, I admit it, I did the BJ. Dude got one from a chick at a boat party.:lolbron:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I remember when they had the first few Jon and Kate specials when the sextuplets were babies. Then came the Duggars when they only had 14 kids. It just exploded after that. But they have some great shows.

My 600 Lb Life
The 90 Day shows, except Strikes Back
Sister Wives
Seeking Sister Wife

I don’t see the appeal of all the dwarf shows, and all the shows about people with too many kids

I like the shows with all the kids cuz it always makes me think how these ppl keep their sanity! ^00lb life is like a train wreck you can't turn away from. I started realizing how much men really don't give a fukk cuz the 600lb men be single as fukk but the 600lb women 50% of the time have boyfriends. :mindblown::dahell:
The Duggars set the bar high for the shows with multiple children but now i'm glad they got a black family on there now with the Derricos. So interesting that they had all them multiple births. Sister Wives i keep waiting for one of them chicks to walk away from Kody and then the rest will follow but it ain't happened yet. I been getting into these little ppl shows too and they got this new show on called My Pregnant Husband. TLC the king of the weirdest reality programming. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
He had a girl give him a BJ for giving her ride in a previous season and he snitched on himself to Angela:snoop:

LOL, Early in the season he was like, yes, yes, I admit it, I did the BJ. Dude got one from a chick at a boat party.:lolbron:

:russ: Man wtf dude all the way in another country you know he doing dirt on the low.

But y’all see how Angela was saying all that slick shyt. When colt said he was sending dikk pics and Angela said “I wish you would’ve sent me some!” Then when they were talking about how chuck feels like his family is taking advantage of his money making him pay for 1000 weddings Angela said “I wish I would’ve met you before Michael!”

know damn well if Michael would’ve said some shyt like that she would’ve left the video call