90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I wouldn't expect him to be barking at an old lady. I'm glad Asuelu stood up to his family. His mom seems off tbh and I think the sister is the one hyping her up.
His sister mad he not owning up to his responsibilities and she has to step up for him...

I don't know if this applies to Samoan culture, the youngest child is usually stuck with taking care of the parents...

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I think just being a man (not a boy as they see Asuelo) produces enough fear where the family wasn’t gonna jump too bad , so Low didn’t need to do much.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know TLC is trying to spice things up and make everything look dramatic, but this story line with Andrei and the Maldova police shyt is dragged the hell out, this is exhausting by now and no one cares. People leave jobs all the time, who fukking cares, there's no story there.

Angela coughing up like an old pick up truck under the veil :scust:

This fool Paul is always a day late and a dollar short.
Yea it was getting old quick. They on their Sherlock Holmes shyt when the guy basically said he left b/c the police department is crooked. The End. They already married in the US so this doesn't even matter. Had no idea Libby's sister had 2 kids with a breh.

Angela is just pure disgusting and Michael will do anything for a visa even though it still aint gonna get him in the US.

peppe

Superstar
Daps

Larissa-Lima-Sexy-The-Fappening-Blog-3.jpg

larissalima1-751801.jpg

:ehh: