90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Eric seem gay.

:hubie:

And Angela and Michaels’s wedding could be epic in the Black Folks Looking Incredulous thread. Every one of their scenes would be good in that thread, because the look on the black people’s faces when they see them together is always:

:francis::usure::gucci::unimpressed:

And the vows included Michael’s real name, Kehinde, which explains the A and K hearts they wear. I wonder if TLC wanted him to do that, or if Angela wanted him to have a euro-sounding name.

Chantel’s real name is Ce-Air, and Libby’s sister’s real name Jalynn.

I been thinking something wasn't right with Eric... The only person I've seen talk with their hands like that is my wife, and she's Puerto Rican.

Libby's sister that went to Moldova and the one posted here, are they twins? Jen don't look like she would let a breh near her.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I been thinking something wasn't right with Eric... The only person I've seen talk with their hands like that is my wife, and she's Puerto Rican.

Libby's sister that went to Moldova and the one posted here, are they twins? Jen don't look like she would let a breh near her.

Yeah she use to be with some fat breh who’s a big radio host down in Florida.

Daps

It’s the same sister.

He has money. He’s an Orlando radio DJ

Daps
Libby and Andrei’s wedding looked REALLY expensive with all that damn dancing, and the drums, and that food, and all that wine.

The brother was drunk as hell, and mad his dad never spent that much on him.

But half those guest probably didn’t speak English, so they didn’t know what he was saying.

Ezra

Daps
Libby and Andrei’s wedding looked REALLY expensive with all that damn dancing, and the drums, and that food, and all that wine.

The brother was drunk as hell, and mad his dad never spent that much on him.

But half those guest probably didn’t speak English, so they didn’t know what he was saying.
That wedding probably cost 1/6 of what it would in the US. I bet it's close to what he spent on the others

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Nobody gone mention Libby's brother trying to embarrass Andrei, but no damn body there spoke English very well :mjlol:. I though Andrei was gonna push him down some stairs and say he stumbled. :russ:

Stuff like that looks mad staged... You not gone come up in my wedding talking greasy to my face in front of my wife and not expect to catch some hands.

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
Stuff like that looks mad staged... You not gone come up in my wedding talking greasy to my face in front of my wife and not expect to catch some hands.

We would have stomped dawg with Stacy adams one by one... lol that's how you know it's staged no one is that brave

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know TLC is trying to spice things up and make everything look dramatic, but this story line with Andrei and the Maldova police shyt is dragged the hell out, this is exhausting by now and no one cares. People leave jobs all the time, who fukking cares, there's no story there.

Angela coughing up like an old pick up truck under the veil :scust:

This fool Paul is always a day late and a dollar short.

Last edited: