90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
This episode was :russell:status, especially after Andrei didn't give Charlie the hands. It seems even more scripted now, TLC getting lazy with the writing. Andrei basically walked dude outside to tell him to chill out and after all this time now he chooses to make peace with the pops.

The only interesting thing about Larissa was her getting scooped up by ICE this wkend
That family wants a spin off.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Andrei needs to beat this dude down:francis:

Right!

Imagine if your hoe ass brother in law acting like this on your wedding day while there is food and beautiful women around him!? I would serious give my brother in law a good old island beating for fukking up my day. :pachaha:

Larissa in pain :mjlol:

She even moans in Portuguese :mjlol:

I hope yall taking notes, this man has fed her, taken care of her, paid for her surgeries, given her a roof over her head...and the day will eventually come where Larissa shows up with another man on instagram :mjlol::ufdup:

I still can't believe he spent over 20k for her to have surgery on those disgusting t*ts and ugly nose. White men are the ultimate simps :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
She's here legally, right? ICE up to more of their bullshyt?
Technically she's not because Colt canceled her visa...

She's waiting for her court case and trying to apply for a "work visa"...

Apparently thotting it up on camsoda and onlyfans is "work"...:heh:

Personally I'd deport her worthless ass, I bet she ain't even sending nothing back to her kids...