90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I hope I never encounter a woman, especially one I’m not married to, who has the audacity to ask for $14,000 for plastic surgery.

And they were at that expensive ass furniture store. She better take her ass to Home Goods!

:unimpressed:

The same broad that ghosted ol boy out the blue, and then after he lets her back in his crib when she gets put out, goes through his phone and then proceeds to call him out his name IN HIS HOUSE.. The audacity... If he holding paper like that, why not ask for some to get sent to Brazil for her kids? :martin:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
3i8PE3F.jpg

Angela getting off the couch:gag:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Michael and Angela slick trying to lie to his mom. Why the fukk would you make the translator leave the room when this is an equally important conversation?

angela even had beef with the translator that looked like a damn teenager. How you gon tell her not to look at your man? This bytch is all the worst parts of America rolled up into a fukking warthog

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Imagine signing a contract with Larissa over 25-30K ?
This woman has no job, has no intention of getting a job.
But you talking about, "pay me back."
I wouldn't trust Larissa with $20 and ask her to go to the supermarket and bring back food.
That dude dumb as a box of rocks if he thinks a woman with no job, 2 kids she left behind in Brazil, and is one strike away from being deported is going to pay him back shyt for some over-inflated titties

:mjlol: