90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh shyt, Deavan has an Edward Scissor Hands tattoo :skip:

Can Brittany put any more gunk on her face? Tons of makeup, fake eyelashes, Weavy Wonder, and god knows what else :skip:

Nn3qI0V.png
@ me contemplating spitting game on Carmen (Larissa's roommate) after seeing some of her pics

Yall better not @ me trying to front, she kinda got a body
Nn3qI0V.png

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Both parties are sprung; Andrei probably mashing Elizabeth out good and Tania probably got that fire box so Syngin sticks around. I would have been ghost after that whole soulmates thing went down. You could see that really messed with him

I knew it; Syngin basically just confirmed that he got mesmerized by the sex... I'm starting to wonder if one of his homies ain't get a taste on the low...

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Both parties are sprung; Andrei probably mashing Elizabeth out good and Tania probably got that fire box so Syngin sticks around. I would have been ghost after that whole soulmates thing went down. You could see that really messed with him

That’s all it takes for some women. They lead wit their box and mesmerize the guy into keeping them.