90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
As a Samoan, it's in our culture to try to give back but shyts been twisted that many back on the island think we ballin and blowing money on dumb shyt and think we don't have bills.

shyt pissed me off when the mom wanted money to send to the church, they the type to give money like that away but don't have money for food or to keep the lights on.

shyt irked me really bad with that scene cause I've been in that position

With the currency rates: $100.US dollars is more than enough

You think they believe Asuelu is rich cause he's on TV, even though the pay is actually ass?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Paul is a psychopath, and all these Brazilian girls are batshyt crazy as well

Same thing with Colt and Jess. There is something about CAC American men and Brazilian thots that don't vibe together. It's toxic. :mjlol:

This cave bytch Angela has a whole convenience store stuffed in her bra :hhh:

I'm not Nigerian but it's embarrassing to see a black man do everything in his power to get up here in Amerikkk. All that disrespect from that fat MAGA beast in his own country just sitting there looking like a dummy. All for a green card. :mjtf:

Living in America not all it's cracked up to be. I wish more immigrants can see this.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
You think they believe Asuelu is rich cause he's on TV, even though the pay is actually ass?
Yes and no if they make sense

But listen to how they talk, they always refer to kalani as the "American wife" even tho she's Samoan herself but they thought she could help as well. Even the mom had said kalani family has money so just send money and don't worry about the bills..which I hope one day Lowe can be around for that one day so he can cuss that mom out in Samoan :lolbron:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’ve never seen a man emasculated in front of his family the way Angela does Michael. She knows exactly what she’s doing too. She is a white Supremacist to the core. She loves the young black dikk but she’s a white American so to her fukk all those african values and culture she ain’t respecting that shyt. She literally screams in michaels face in front of his people. And he takes it like a bytch. I hate that dude for real. He’s a disgrace.

he’s going to see that coming to America wasn’t what he thought. He’s gonna be working a menial job and having to sit up under Angela obese elderly ass. Eating garbage food and dealing with all her poor white trash family drama and relatives.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Total submission
Total submission
Total submission

:lolbron:

Colt be creating all this drama, lying like a mothafukka, and when these women go ham he be acting all sophisticated and calm like everyone else is crazy and not him...

Allow us to discuss the on-goings and your speculative behavior of the last 12 hours
full

Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Same thing with Colt and Jess. There is something about CAC American men and Brazilian thots that don't vibe together. It's toxic. :mjlol:

I'm not Nigerian but it's embarrassing to see a black man do everything in his power to get up here in Amerikkk. All that disrespect from that fat MAGA beast in his own country just sitting there looking like a dummy. All for a green card. :mjtf:

Living in America not all it's cracked up to be. I wish more immigrants can see this.

LOL Michael had poor auntie sitting there looking at him like this while that wild hog was disrespecting him....
tenor.gif

Ezra

Daps
I just saw that Penguin dude David got a hair transplant :dead:

This episode boring as hell though.
I watch Pillow talk sometimes. They always show them cooking in bed. Like they have a portable skillet and put it in bed w them!

So fat you cant get out of bed to cook. And his girl is still down to bang all the time. I dont get that at all

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
LOL Michael had poor auntie sitting there looking at him like this while that wild hog was disrespecting him....
tenor.gif

Angela is a cave beast....any real breh would have folded her for all that wreckless talk....

Get treated like a slave in 2020 in Africa....

I am sure she physically abuses him too...

All that to get some HBO?

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I watch Pillow talk sometimes. They always show them cooking in bed. Like they have a portable skillet and put it in bed w them!

So fat you cant get out of bed to cook. And his girl is still down to bang all the time. I dont get that at all

She diabolical too.... He had actually been losing weight. She stepped up the food game, putting that weight back on him. She look like the box is fire, so between that and the weight, she'll probably kill him in a couple years and be free to level up.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

All the Latinas run all over the cacs.

Look at Russ & Pao

If she met with a breh, that shyt wouldn’t happen.