90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Elizabeth got all that mouth but she sure be following that niigga Andrei... She low key loves the drama and probably gets off on it. Andrei might get her preggo again back at the spot lol

Pimpin the shyt out of her. Treats her like a dog tells her to come here and she comes right along and get in the car. All she can say is "He's my husband"

She’s clearly the least attractive sister, and probably grew up insecure. Getting Andrei was a come up, so she puts up with everything from him, so she can have wife status, and keep a man out of her league physically. And he most likely saw her pics on social media, and saw the family’s nice homes, and knew he could easily snag that green card.

They acting like money grows on trees:snoop:

And they live here, not back in Samoa, so he really shouldn’t be giving them that much. I understand the custom of sending money back home to poor countries, but they came to the states too, so they can work.

:hubie:

I need to see them receipts between that Samoan store and da best of da best. I feel like they did spent a band. Could just given moms the cash:hubie:. I just kept thinking about that Rhianna song the whole time. bytch Betta have my money

The guy at the food truck was

:skip:

And sold him the most expensive stuff.

Especially when those two Brazilian thots let that fatty Mc Fat smashed. That is why American men travel to countries like Brazil to pay for sex or be in a relationship. Then again Mc fatty did smashed that American chick who is watching his cats.

I think they said Colt gave her money. It’s clear he only gets these women because he gives them money, and then gets hurt when the relationship doesn’t work.

White men seem to have the highest population of men who willingly enter sugar daddy situations, even when they aren’t rich. He lives with his mother, shares a car with her, and gives women money.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Captain Caveman got to be the most idiotic dolt I've ever seen. He buys tons of food truck (best of the best:snoop:) bullshyt and then tells his family of female extortionist/gangster line backer Samoans that he has no money or not the 1K he apparently lied and said he was gonna give. Them people some straight up crooks and thieves. Get off your ass you broke clowns and get a job or go back to Samoa.:camby:They trying to shame him into giving them money which is pathetic. What's even more pathetic is him using his baby as a prop next episode to cry his way out of not giving them money instead of telling them no. This aint Samoa and yall not in Samoa. This America jack and America is a business. Yall better get some quickly and stop trying to put your hands in my pocket.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Captain Caveman got to be the most idiotic dolt I've ever seen. He buys tons of food truck (best of the best:snoop:) bullshyt and then tells his family of female extortionist/gangster line backer Samoans that he has no money or not the 1K he apparently lied and said he was gonna give. Them people some straight up crooks and thieves. Get off your ass you broke clowns and get a job or go back to Samoa.:camby:They trying to shame him into giving them money which is pathetic. What's even more pathetic is him using his baby as a prop next episode to cry his way out of not giving them money instead of telling them no. This aint Samoa and yall not in Samoa. This America jack and America is a business. Yall better get some quickly and stop trying to put your hands in my pocket.

I think it’s clear he’s a little slow though breh...

no grown man would say that giving his mom money would result in his children dying, he’s definitely not all there :snoop:

Andrei was right, they were being disrespectful and he shoulda mopped up Charlie. :dead: at white ignorance saying “In America we treat people nicely” when they are both clearly Trump supporters. Guaranteed Lib got some fire tho

Angela is :scust: Mike must really want to live in America, I can tell she smells through the TV

They really tryna make us care about that South African couple... :coffee: Status

Next week hopefully there’s more fukkery. Colt and Jess is :snoop: and Larissas story is whack too

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
What do Charlie and his pops think Andrei friends was going to say? They not snitching on they boy, your daughter should have done her homework on his past before dropping her panties

thats like going to a used car lot and buy any car without knowing it’s car fax history

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Asuelu mamma and sisters was wildin and disgraceful...

They should be ashamed of themselves coming on a televised show like that...

You know this mans can barely feed his own kids and they basically told him, fukk them kids, pay me my 1000 a month...:gucci:

And having the gull to tell him in front of his wife to ask his wife's family for the money was even more...:mjtf:

The fact his sisters ain't contributing nothing made the whole thing even more ridiculous...For once I :salute:Kalani for calling that dumb bytch out asking her how much you give mamma...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This woman is so upset about her sex acts, what kinda demonic shyt was she doing???

Y'all can add her to the Adam's Family

Let me spoiler this foolishness, out here looking like Uncle Fester
:scust:

xfcI5z5.jpg