90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Elizabeth got all that mouth but she sure be following that niigga Andrei... She low key loves the drama and probably gets off on it. Andrei might get her preggo again back at the spot lol
You know he bent her ass over soon as they got back and smashed her guts up nicely

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, those East Euro dudes are tough....he'd get washed...

Got into a fight with one of them East Euro cacs with my homies. They are not p*ssy like the American cacs up here. :ld:

Pimpin the shyt out of her. Treats her like a dog tells her to come here and she comes right along and get in the car. All she can say is "He's my husband"

All while he stays home and play video games watching his baby girl. Not even taking his father in law job offer. :wow:

These Brazilians chicks on here will fukk the next dude with quickness apparently:skip:

Especially when those two Brazilian thots let that fatty Mc Fat smashed. That is why American men travel to countries like Brazil to pay for sex or be in a relationship. Then again Mc fatty did smashed that American chick who is watching his cats.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Karine fukked another dude with the kid on the bed...

Karine is pregnant and no clue who the father is...

Paul called CPS on her for cheating on him...

She called the cops on Paul and filed a restraining order...

Paul got STD tested and came back positive...

Karine took the kid and ran off with the other dude...

shyt is...:dead:

I think Paul dumped her in the river by now. I’m sure that post on Karine IG was Paul.