90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ive never heard of a studio....house:dwillhuh:
Karine has such modest expectations, and Paul still cant meet them

And Colt-e on the beach
200.gif

Angela is awful, but Michael is worse. How you let that fat bytch completely disrespect and emasculate you like that?

Everytime I see her, I see this dude:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I agree with all of this but the crazy thing is they sat their and took it. fukkin sell outs will sacrifice their religion and dignity for some dollars and been doing it for the longest. Same with Souljaboy and his family when dealing with Baby Girl Lisa. Strict Muslims saying he couldn't marry an old white woman until the dollars start convincing them otherwise and he lied and told them she was a doctor. Then magically mama approves. Jokes on them b/c she ends up stealing money from him and calling him the N word with the hard -er regularly. Dignity, Pride, and Respect all for sale.
Wait, what? What's the backstory on this. I'm just catching up on this show.

Daps
Wait, what? What's the backstory on this. I'm just catching up on this show.

Usman said Lisa took money from him. I don’t know if it was money he made in Nigeria, or if she was supposed to split the money from him for the show, or the Cameo account because she’s the American, and only she gets paid. And he said she called him the n-word.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps