90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:dead:
9tpbmlckhmd51.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Larissa is like one of those kids on "Kids say the darndest things"...

Today I meeting up with my fren Hannuh....I now living with Eric....haha my life had a 360 change...

:mjlol:

All her friends keep saying the same thing, "I never heard anything good about Eric" What kinda demonic shyt did Larissa say about him that she not sayin now? Her friends flat out HATE this guy, whats the deal?:patrice:

Angela - Lowkey that scene in the kitchen was telling. That's basically what she been looking for, a man servant, not a partner. Dare I say it, but she tried breaking him in front of his mom, "I want them to see you in the kitchen !" almost made me throw up. And that horrible ass pizza, her mom is used to food from the land not that horrible carb loaded trash.

Colt at the beach was just as bad as his fat ass dancing at the park:scust:

This fat reddit cac took his shirt off and the natives ran, beach was empty :scust:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Michael is an absolute disgrace. You feed your mother pizza for a family dinner?! That fat c*nt was guzzling that fukking coke too :scust: Dude that shyt was so embarrassing. Michael needs his ass whooped for letting that birch play him in front of his family.
I don't wanna have to edit the title of this thread but it ain't looking good:francis:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Michael is a pathetic piece of shyt. I hate that dude. He let a borderline racist square body CAC disrespect him and his mother!! She sitting back looking like the queen bee while these fools buck eyes and cook for the bytch so he can go to the US. WTF??!! Life ain’t NEVER that hard for you to sell your soul.
I agree with all of this but the crazy thing is they sat their and took it. fukkin sell outs will sacrifice their religion and dignity for some dollars and been doing it for the longest. Same with Souljaboy and his family when dealing with Baby Girl Lisa. Strict Muslims saying he couldn't marry an old white woman until the dollars start convincing them otherwise and he lied and told them she was a doctor. Then magically mama approves. Jokes on them b/c she ends up stealing money from him and calling him the N word with the hard -er regularly. Dignity, Pride, and Respect all for sale.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Michael is an absolute disgrace. You feed your mother pizza for a family dinner?! That fat c*nt was guzzling that fukking coke too :scust: Dude that shyt was so embarrassing. Michael needs his ass whooped for letting that birch play him in front of his family.

It was disturbing the way she forcefully and aggressively said, "I want them to see you in the kitchen! Get in the kitchen!"

On several levels that shyt gave me real bad vibes.

The mom came over and Angela had no real intentions of cooking them anything, she just threw those plantains in a pan just to force Michael to cook anything quick so they could see she was breaking their son down. shyt was embarrassing.