90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:russ:
rzc6d60hu6711.jpg
:mjtf:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Watching this scene with asuelo at the park apologizing.... shyt is sad. This man looks miserable and broken.

the roommate of larissas bf is weird af lol she gonna wake up to buddy standing over her bed one night

Edit: she said her favorite game is Bloodborne and this MF said “blow to born? Never heard of that one”

a$$hole lmao

Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Seems to me like Andrei's crew was some real ones... They peeped game on what Chuck and Charlie was tryna pull and them niiggas formed like Voltron to hold their mans down. Them idiots shoulda fell back once they seen that the homies wasn't giving their man up but they kept on... How you gonna come into my man's hood and try interrogating his peoples about HIM and act like everything is sweet? And then get surprised when it goes sideways? These entitled Americans, mane.... :snoop:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Larissa looking like death when she went over her friends house yeeesh. No makeup got you looking that bad?

how you sitting in the damn jungle waiting on a doctor to call you back with the results of your cancer screening and you smoking a damn cigarette? :martin:

then talking about having a baby will put my health at risk? bytch drinking coke for breakfast, lunch and dinner and smoking 2 packs a day :what:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Seems to me like Andrei's crew was some real ones... They peeped game on what Chuck and Charlie was tryna pull and them niiggas formed like Voltron to hold their mans down. Them idiots shoulda fell back once they seen that the homies wasn't giving their man up but they kept on... How you gonna come into my man's hood and try interrogating his peoples about HIM and act like everything is sweet? And then get surprised when it goes sideways? These entitled Americans, mane.... :snoop:

I fukked wit that heavy.

That’s how your ppl are suppose to move. Peep the bs and cut it.

I have a lot of respect for his friends.

Last edited: