90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Eric seems gay.

:hubie:

And these people move too fast. They’re talking about marriage after knowing each other for a couple of months. Colt should know better.

Angela is terrible. She really made that man cook in front of his mother just to show off. And she seemed really thrilled to have him cooking, and emphasize that he will be doing it in America.

:mjpls:

Paul is a white man who can’t get a job. That speaks volumes about his life failures. It has been proven white men with a criminal record can get hired easier than a black man with a criminal record. So you know he’s completely worthless.

Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
You could see Michael's mother wondering "where have I failed with this one" as she watched him cooking for his white wildebeest....

I can't wait for Andrei and Elizabeth's brother to scrap next week. Andrei tired of being put on front street by everyone for being a stay at home bum :russ:

Larissa got what she deserves; sounded like she ghosted old boy out the blue, so no wonder he was tight.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Like brehs pages ago on Mike he’d be in unfamiliar territory coming here. Sure, you’ll have the opportunity to prosper but so much bullshyt he’d be exposed to especially being down South in a country ass town as a black man. Leaving your friends and family for this old ass broad whose family/friends/neighbors won’t probably accept him like you’d hope a decent person would. At least he’s genuinely embraced where he is, at home.

She dogging him in his country I can only imagine how she’d do breh in her surroundings

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reever, the next Colt:hhh:. Dad was probably like TLC owe me some wings:what:.

I knew as soon as Debbie got sent home, she would be on that sabotage mission:mjlit:. She knows exactly the right buttons to push Jess out.

Not that I'm team Libby's family, but Andrei had it coming. He been in his bag, purposefully translating badly, bragging about staying home, when he know he turned down Anita Baker's job offer and wouldn't do the repair work for Libby's dad. :ufdup: Might not like Libby's dad and how bougie his family is, but he has put on for Andrei. They ain't even give us the scene when he found out how cheap the wedding was. You know he was like :jawalrus:......:banderas:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:mjlol: Just picture Colt and Eric sitting in the living room talking about Colt ex wife and now Eric girlfriend

Eric: Colt can I ask u something, did larissa used to bite your dikk when she suck you off

Colt::whoo: nah... she used to spit on my dik and tell me to Buss in her mouth:whew:

Eric: :ohlawd: Really... she preferred me to Buss on her face:whew:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Just picture Colt and Eric sitting in the living room talking about Colt ex wife and now Eric girlfriend

Eric: Colt can I ask u something, did larissa used to bite your dikk when she suck you off

Colt::whoo: nah... she used to spit on my dik and tell me to Buss in her mouth:whew:

Eric: :ohlawd: Really... she preferred me to Buss on her face:whew:

Colt w/the Glasses Adjustment:
:whoo::ld:
Eric::obama:

Eric: "Is she on the pill? I done shot up the club 80 times"
Colt: :whoo: "No babies....that is what we..agreed on":whoo:

Ezra

Daps
Ive never heard of a studio....house:dwillhuh:
Karine has such modest expectations, and Paul still cant meet them

And Colt-e on the beach
200.gif

Angela is awful, but Michael is worse. How you let that fat bytch completely disrespect and emasculate you like that?

Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Angela is awful, but Michael is worse. How you let that fat bytch completely disrespect and emasculate you like that?

He need to holla at Usman... At least Usman would bark back and let Lisa know what was really good... :scust: at Angela treating this niigga like a trained dog in front of his fam on some "see how I got him cooking for me"