90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I’m starting to think Michael really love Angela refrigerator Kendrick Perkins built ass :hhh:
Seen a clip on YouTube where Angela was bragging about smashing Michael. Damn near threw up my Frosted Flakes :hhh:
Michael trying to get some morning sex on the next episode :mjlol: buddy said I’m so horny for my soon to be wife, I want to feel everything. He really in love

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I know the producers of this show are all about capturing that A1 fukkery but they really need to get this dumb as shyt thot Brittany on a plane back to Miami before she gets killed...

This bytch is mad disrespectful, I thought dude moms was going to slap them fake eyelashes off her face...

She's either retarded or she only on this show for internet clout and to get her onlyfans popping...
Brittany is mentally retarded. Smh.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Becuz 90 Day Fiance is full of fukkery that's why I started it:dahell:

fukkery gets computers putin'

I never understood why nikkas would care to watch CAC's try to marry foreign hoes until quarantine hit and I watched an episode with the wife...

I haven't stopped watching since then...

I love fukkery but this shyt on a whole nother level bruh...

I gotta check it out.

Didn't even know it was supposed to be good.

Daps
Seriously foreign women like Karine, Larrissa, Rose, Annie, etc would've greatly appreciated Caesar's tricking especially Karine and Rose.:wow: That Slavic hoe Marie lowkey ruined it for all these foreign women. :francis: Karine and Rose would've been so happy with a Caesar(until they ditched em for something better) and at least Caesar could've actually smashed and MAYBE seeded some babies in them. :yeshrug:

Caesar has a trade, job, and apartment.

:ufdup:

Probably still rides a bike, but he’s working on that.

Daps
Like all these foreign women ended up with bum nikkas because they didnt KNOW any better. People clown Karine but I feel bad for her. If Caesar wasn't colorstruck he'd leave those ruthless cold Slavic hoes alone and just find him a wife in Africa. Of course they'd finesse him too but at least he'll get marriage, sex and some kids. If not Africa then Latin America.... If Colt's weirdo ass can get women like Larrissa and Jess then Caesar can def get something decent especially with his thirsty ass tricking.

Most of the world thinks all American white people are rich.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Most of the world thinks all American white people are rich.
And then reality comes crashing in on them. @Tommy Knocks in the Philippines is saying that the local women are starting to get turned off by White men.

Grass is greener mentality. Bedbucks and wenches too have this mentality.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Like all these foreign women ended up with bum nikkas because they didnt KNOW any better. People clown Karine but I feel bad for her. If Caesar wasn't colorstruck he'd leave those ruthless cold Slavic hoes alone and just find him a wife in Africa. Of course they'd finesse him too but at least he'll get marriage, sex and some kids. If not Africa then Latin America.... If Colt's weirdo ass can get women like Larrissa and Jess then Caesar can def get something decent especially with his thirsty ass tricking.

Ceaser should take a page from Dean/Tariq.

Dean at least is happy to break his VA money with his undercooked Pinay.

I’ve worked with Slavic women, they come in 2 flavors : Very god fearing and sweet but distant (and married) or pocket sucking vamps who you may or may not get p*ssy from.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Ceaser should take a page from Dean/Tariq.

Dean at least is happy to break his VA money with his undercooked Pinay.

I’ve worked with Slavic women, they come in 2 flavors : Very god fearing and sweet but distant (and married) or pocket sucking vamps who you may or may not get p*ssy from.
They're also very :mjpls: at least the ones here in New York.