90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Kalani's father really despises Asuelu. Kalani the one who was irresponsible letting a young 20 year old hit lol!

Deadass. Devan needed to check her mom. All that cursing was uncalled for.

It’s like they act like brats when they have to become accustomed to another persons culture.

This is why I can never marry a cac bytch. And the bolded is what its always about.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Is there a new season with Kalani and Asuwelu or are yall talking about the old season?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I grew up with 2 of Asuelu’s father-in-laws younger brothers. Them dudes were thorough, and were affiliated with a set in Compton. There’s like 10 siblings in the family, and they fukked many a people up.

:lupe:I don’t trust Asuelu to not do or say anything stupid
:damn:Go back to Samoa Asuelu!! And stay there!!

Damn so they're legit with the shyts? :jbhmm:

Kolini looks like she got that fire box :lolbron:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I grew up with 2 of Asuelu’s father-in-laws younger brothers. Them dudes were thorough, and were affiliated with a set in Compton. There’s like 10 siblings in the family, and they fukked many a people up.

:lupe:I don’t trust Asuelu to not do or say anything stupid
:damn:Go back to Samoa Asuelu!! And stay there!!

Which makes sense cuz I seen Kalani got a Cal St Long Beach sticker on her car

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I thought it was the accent at first, but Asuelu is just dumb as rocks.

Kalani’s daddy knows it too :francis:. He talks to that man like he’s a 12 year old child.
Yeah I used to think it was him adjusting to the language... but after seeing him on previous episodes of pillow talk I realized he’s actually mentally deficient. Which makes me look and the girl with even more of a side eye. Like what did this nikka say or do where you were turned on enough to let his remedial ass smash?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yeah I used to think it was him adjusting to the language... but after seeing him on previous episodes of pillow talk I realized he’s actually mentally deficient. Which makes me look and the girl with even more of a side eye. Like what did this nikka say or do where you were turned on enough to let his remedial ass smash?
Idiots in here were tryna shyt on me for calling him out on sounding dumb lol