90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Asuelo really called his wife a stupid bytch with an annoying voice

:gucci:

in front of her mother :mjtf:

the dad is gonna murder this dude lol.

kelani sitting there with crying because he called her a lazy mom that couldn’t handle raising kids in his country

:russ:

dude said American women lazy and got washing machines and dish washers. Samoan women do that shyt by hand.

Kelani should be mad at herself for letting this dude smash raw. He’s not mentally well. Starting to look like she took advantage of him:francis:

a lot of these women don’t vet out their potential mate. Instead they rush to have babies without even knowing the person. Then some of them have the nerve to involve their kids into it. Flying them into unknown territory.

Kalani - L
The woman who went to South Africa - L
Avery - L
Devan - L
The woman who went to London - L

:snoop:

Only American women breh. Poor fukking choices. That baby-daddy thing is non-existent overseas.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
It was a few weeks ago so I know I won’t be able to find it but he kept saying how he doesn’t agree with the protests and just saying how it was about looting. Then he said he understands because he’s a “brown person” but this is not the way to do it.

she basically said the same thing about looting and not helping your cause but kept saying how she has black friends. Like she said that 3 times in the same post. She’s in Seattle or somewhere around that part of the country and they’ve been in the news a lot for bad reasons lately regarding police brutality so I would think she would be more understanding.

cant protest no kind of way that pleases these people.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I thought it was the accent at first, but Asuelu is just dumb as rocks.

Kalani’s daddy knows it too :francis:. He talks to that man like he’s a 12 year old child.
You just now realizing that? He's a six year old trapped in an adult's body.

Kalani's dad should be disgusted with her for having two kids with that buffoon. Asuelu was her first too. :mindblown:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Unless a foreign man knows the game with America/has been there or is financially established then he should not get with an American woman. Especially foreign men like Asuelo. People yap about American men taking advantage of foreign women(when they are really winning and don't mind it tbh they get a simp to trick on them) when American women do it too. I've seen this many times in real life and we are seeing it on this show. These American women make shytty decisions and then trap these financially unsecured foreign men and expect them to make sustain an expensive American lifestyle. Don't even get me started on that musty looking hoe Tania.

Out of all the foreign men it seems only Arab/North African men played the game well by being ruthless and conniving.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Show shows me that I’d be fukked up leaving to another country lol

I’m a breh only exposed to Canada & Tijuana, Mexico besides US

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unless a foreign man knows the game with America/has been there or is financially established then he should not get with an American woman. Especially foreign men like Asuelo. People yap about American men taking advantage of foreign women(when they are really winning and don't mind it tbh they get a simp to trick on them) when American women do it too. I've seen this many times in real life and we are seeing it on this show. These American women make shytty decisions and then trap these financially unsecured foreign men and expect them to make sustain an expensive American lifestyle. Don't even get me started on that musty looking hoe Tania.

Out of all the foreign men it seems only Arab/North African men played the game well by being ruthless and conniving.

Molly-Luis-DR-Braids-Selfie-90-Day-Fiance.jpg

Didn't happen to the GOAT:wow:

He had her marry him secretly, came to America and left her ass in under 2 months :mjlol:with his citizenship intact.

THE GOAT

uPvuqT7.gif