90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The only reason why the Samoan father talks reckless to Asuelu is because he knows Asuelu is slow. He really needs to get reckless with his daughter for having 2 kids from someone who he don't like at all. If Asuelu knew how to speak good English and had his way with words the father would be quiet as a mouse.

Edit: "I looked up Maldova, it's the scariest place on earth. Everythings corrupt, the police are corrupt"

This bish living in that white woman bubble, she might wanna take a look outside her window..

oDMy5rw.png
While breast feeding with those flat ass t*ts :mjlol:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I’m smashing Elizabeth and all her sisters... fight me :birdman:

show is pure jokes

Paul still a lame, Andrei gives 0 fycks, Colt is a master manipulator and keeps finessing cute Brazilian women with little options, Angela thought she had an egg at her age and it might be a cyst...

I CANT STOP WATCHING :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
When that Samoan family gonna hold that girl accountable instead of threatening homie and making him feel like shyt. That family is a joke.
Yeah, she needs to be shamed. This dude Asuelu is basically a seven year old in a grown-ups body and she had TWO kids by him. Not to mention he is supposedly the first person she ever had sex with. He is not going to be anything more than what he is now: someone giving away yogurt samples.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Andrei isn't shyt. He talks like he's pulling in $500K a year and taking care of everybody/everything but all he does is mooch. I blame Elizabeth for tolerating and encouraging it. :mjlol:

Tania is still despicable. Can't fukking stand her but if ol' boy wants to be with her, that's on him. Talking about he's gonna get drunk and do something stupid if he bartends like she didn't leave him to do exactly that in Costa Rica for a month. She's already shown who she is but I guess he likes it. :manny:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, she needs to be shamed. This dude Asuelu is basically a seven year old in a grown-ups body and she had TWO kids by him. Not to mention he is supposedly the first person she ever had sex with. He is not going to be anything more than what he is now: someone giving away yogurt samples.

I was telling my girl Asuelu needs to enroll and wrestling school. He can probably make it and be on the road 300 days out the year :mjlol: Send money home and avoid her dad and batshyt sister.

The dad would probably respect him. He look like he was a Wild Samoan or Head Shrinker anyway.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Andrei isn't shyt. He talks like he's pulling in $500K a year and taking care of everybody/everything but all he does is mooch. I blame Elizabeth for tolerating and encouraging it. :mjlol:

Tania is still despicable. Can't fukking stand her but if ol' boy wants to be with her, that's on him. Talking about he's gonna get drunk and do something stupid if he bartends like she didn't leave him to do exactly that in Costa Rica for a month. She's already shown who she is but I guess he likes it. :manny:

Both parties are sprung; Andrei probably mashing Elizabeth out good and Tania probably got that fire box so Syngin sticks around. I would have been ghost after that whole soulmates thing went down. You could see that really messed with him