90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The only reason why the Samoan father talks reckless to Asuelu is because he knows Asuelu is slow. He really needs to get reckless with his daughter for having 2 kids from someone who he don't like at all. If Asuelu knew how to speak good English and had his way with words the father would be quiet as a mouse.

Edit: "I looked up Maldova, it's the scariest place on earth. Everythings corrupt, the police are corrupt"

This bish living in that white woman bubble, she might wanna take a look outside her window..

oDMy5rw.png

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
The only reason why the Samoan father talks reckless to Asuelu is because he knows Asuelu is slow. He really needs to get reckless with his daughter for having 2 kids from someone who he don't like at all. If Asuelu knew how to speak good English and had his way with words the father would be quiet as a mouse.

I can’t stand her self-hatred father :mjlol:

“I don’t want you datin nobody that look like me.. get you a nice whhhyyyyy guy“

:mjpls:

From the next episode, I think Asuelu is gona attempt to trap everyone in Samoa. American life is not what it’s hyped up to be.

Daps
Paul is still irresponsible and unprepared. How the hell are you going to move, and have no place to live, and no job lined up?

Same thing with Andrei. He has the nerve to want a wedding in another country, with no job, and expects the father in law to pay for it. And he has a baby! The kid comes before some frivolous wedding.

Yeah, he’s definitely slow. He said she didn’t like ax throwing 70 percent, but she did like it 40 percent.

That’s 110 percent.
:francis:

I have a feeling her dad is going to talk too much one day, and get knocked the fukk out.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Colt got ganged up on, them friends was like the offensive line protecting this girl from any questions or criticism. Couldn't be me.

The entire scene was embarrassing.

The girl from Tampa, Elizabeth - Every time her dad speaks he sounds like he's upset at something.

Why. do you. want a. wedding. in Maldova? What. is. The. Rush? :mjlol:

You can tell this man has taken all of his daughter's mistakes on the chin, or should I say the financial chin :mjlol:

You can tell the Dad gets off on putting down her husband. Like that season he wanted Andrei to ask him personally for a job, but Andrei said fukk that and walked off. Now he wants Andrei to ask him personally to pay for the wedding so he can ridicule him. Oh shyt, now the daughter crying to get what she wants. Those crocodile tears done cost the dad $150K

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I grew up with 2 of Asuelu’s father-in-laws younger brothers. Them dudes were thorough, and were affiliated with a set in Compton. There’s like 10 siblings in the family, and they fukked many a people up.

:lupe:I don’t trust Asuelu to not do or say anything stupid
:damn:Go back to Samoa Asuelu!! And stay there!!

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah missing it on Andrei. Watch him in totality. B the way he was talking care if the baby. The way he was convincing to his wife. From a male perspective it's like dude is lame, but I'll be damned if he wasn't firing off them facts about why the father is gonna pay for it all. Can't take him seriously though with that com over.

LOL@Colt having a side chick. Peep manipulation game 101. All these women think they got him, but he playing games. Having sex when he wants. Find a chick looking for a green card, then bam bam, they get deported. remember how bad he wanted Larissa deported? Now we know he had Vanessa on the side. That's why he don't tell Debbie. She finding out her son is a degenerate asthe show airs. Colt finessing her too.

I blame Kalani for the Asuelu situation, just like Ashley with Jay. I wonder if that redhead is doing the same with homie with the beard from the middle east last year. At least she seemed to have a good job. How you bring some kid here and expect him to provide for the family or even act like a 35 year old man?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asuelu really messed up. He was living the simple Island life, no pressure about money or American consumerism, getting to smash all the tourist hoes. What a life, then he came to America

Could substitute Jay here. Devar seems to be ok, at least we think. Sounds like he at least has a big come up job wise

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1.. Got Damn Elizabeth in Tampa got some big titz.... but how Andrei want 40,000 dollars for a wedding, talking about he wants to have the top singers singing... dude u can’t even pay rent or find work

2. Colt just wants to have sex and eat and do nothing else..., hang out with those other Brazilian girls and hell shyt could get wild

3. Angela priorities are fuked up... leaving your sick mom for another 3 weeks to see Michael who just looking for that visa

EDIT: found out angela mom passed away in February

Daps
Reppin
NYC
These women marry these men who have little education, no work experience, basically no qualifications, but once the baby comes out they expect a 100k/year salary from these men. Life just doesn't work like that. Choose better.

And like some of you have said, it really brings to light that the simple life may be the best life to live. That life of being married, 3 kids, house, mortgage, etc may not be it. That shyt is a man made prison, in some cases woman made.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.. Got Damn Elizabeth in Tampa got some big titz.... but how Andrei want 40,000 dollars for a wedding, talking about he wants to have the top singers singing... dude u can’t even pay rent or find work

2. Colt just wants to have sex and eat and do nothing else..., hang out with those other Brazilian girls and hell shyt could get wild

3. Angela priorities are fuked up... leaving your sick mom for another 3 weeks to see Michael who just looking for that visa

EDIT: found out angela mom passed away in February

He tightly pointed out that the other sisters had lavish weddings paid for by their dad. They paid for their own, so he knew he could get in her head about it. Plus as the other sister have pointed out, she's the baby, so her dad will do anything for her. He done deserve shyt, but he know how to play the game.