90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Ed a whole ass bytch. How you gon look like that and then have the nerve to have a shytty attitude and be constantly complaining when shorty and her fam are tryna embrace you? :dahell:

This rude bottle neck ass nikka ain't read up on the living conditions in the Philippines before he came?

I hope ole girl finesses tf outta him

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Ed a whole ass bytch. How you gon look like that and then have the nerve to have a shytty attitude and be constantly complaining when shorty and her fam are tryna embrace you? :dahell:

This rude bottle neck ass nikka ain't read up on the living conditions in the Philippines before he came?

I hope ole girl finesses tf outta him

Such a pathetic and weak man, acting like a 16-year old...."Uh...can I have your blessing to smut out your daughter in a hotel?" It's fukked up that this little Ewok can't even stand up for a few seconds without falling or needing help!!!

Rose needs a Green Card and a stimulus check for allowing that Oompa Loompa to get between her legs...

Usman's Mom knows what's up and :deadmanny: at Usman calling Lisa a Doctor lol....they still knew he was lying....

They were expecting Margo Robbie:win::smugbiden::leon:...not Roseanne Bar lol:shaq2::dahell::damn::scusthov::aicmon:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Usman's Mom knows what's up and :deadmanny: at Usman calling Lisa a Doctor lol....they still knew he was lying....

They were expecting Margo Robbie:win::smugbiden::leon:...not Roseanne Bar lol:shaq2::dahell::damn::scusthov::aicmon:

Don't insult Roseanne Barr like that lol Lisa is hideous. I have a perpetual :picard: face every time I see them together, like "how high does breh have to get to even have a little bit of desire to hit that?"

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Ed is such an entitled fukk, I hate how he points out everything out that he doesn’t like. “Is that a chicken??” “Is that a hole in the roof??” “That’s a rat!!” “No ac??” She sleeps on a piece of foam, and he’s complaining about the sheets. What an a$$hole

I had slight empathy because he is short, but he is an a$$hole, regardless of what he looks like...

When he was trying to climb up the hill on the farm, I kept thinking of The Little Engine that could lol...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Ed is such an entitled fukk, I hate how he points out everything out that he doesn’t like. “Is that a chicken??” “Is that a hole in the roof??” “That’s a rat!!” “No ac??” She sleeps on a piece of foam, and he’s complaining about the sheets. What an a$$hole
Bruh I hate complainers. I’ve been to places just like Rose from. Ain’t nobody force him to go there. He just be liking to make them feel bad. Talmbout he’s a meal ticket. Delusional pos.

Daps
You’d think Ed would notice her living conditions, and realize she’s just looking for a meal ticket.

Some of those men can accept that, and know they’re getting a younger woman out of their league in exchange for financial support. But the ones who want “true love” and physical attraction are ridiculous.