90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
That nikka Robert done bit off more than he can chew with Anny...three times a day? Bruh
She was looking good as hell in that dress tho :banderas:...all tree of them could get it, Anny, the sister and the Pawg who was working at the dress store lol

Am I the only one who thinks Tania is sexy ...I mean yea she a messy hoe but she a big titty nice ass having hoe that can get it...and why she even trying to get married with her mentality I don’t even know. She could have just fukked the SA dude and kept it moving.

Mursel was sitting in that hotel all lonely and desperate :lolbron: he was like will you come see me(so you can suck me off some more)
She was like No! Lmaooo
His days of shoplifting the pooty are coming to and end unless he gets with the program.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Anny is a gutter whore.
If I was robert I wouldn't let her ass anywhere near my son.
Its clear she isn't wife/mother material

She's a demon. I kinda feel sorry for Robert that he played himself and got together with her. But his weak and just bends to her demands.

Also once a woman like that starts calling you boring. Know she's going to be hunting for more exciting dikk very soon.

That nicca is not in an abundance mentality. You can see the fear he has of losing that nasty ho.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
She's a demon. I kinda feel sorry for Robert that he played himself and got together with her. But his weak and just bends to her demands.

Also once a woman like that starts calling you boring. Know she's going to be hunting for more exciting dikk very soon.

That nicca is not in an abundance mentality. You can see the fear he has of losing that nasty ho.
Exactly.
She isn't a prize.
To be honest, she seems like the type to do something to his son just out of evilness.

I hope he is putting on an act and actually realized how dangerous this woman is.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Exactly.
She isn't a prize.
To be honest, she seems like the type to do something to his son just out of evilness.

I hope he is putting on an act and actually realized how dangerous this woman is.
I said it before, Been shoulda left old girl as a holiday fling. The best thing he could do is not marry Anny and stay a single man.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Reading through these comments is hilarious and borderline sad. Why are supposed black men sympathizing with the white South African? It doesn’t get more cracka than being a white South African. A fake woke insufferable feminist with a whole white South African man who grew up in apartheid is a match made in hell as far as I’m concerned.

The Nigerian with the old white broad needs to keep his c00n self over there in Nigeria. We surely don’t need another c00n over here who’s willing to fight his own people to cape for a fat piece of shyt just because she’s white.

It’s also sad seeing y’all being so thirsty over the Dominican chic just because she’s somewhat attractive. She’s not the type that you save and that’s the lesson from her storyline with the dusty ponytail guy. Of course he doesn’t want a chic offering 3somes, he wants a wife/step-mom. If she was a prize then some Dominican cat would’ve wifed her up on the island. She’s over 30, ugly accent, kinda sloppy, with a young hood rat mentality. He’d be better off cutting his losses.

The Brazilian “model” is probably the smartest person on the show.

Daps
Word. Saw the previews during one of the commercial breaks and it had me like
tenor.gif

Where did they find that little hobbit looking niigga tho.... :russ:

Things are not gonna end well for Midget dude with no neck. These Asian chicks can be ruthless in relationships.
:no:
He seems like a case of aiming too high. He said he gives up on love. He probably tried to get with attractive women his entire life, and wouldn’t think twice about someone on his level. If the morbidly obese bed bound people on My 600lb Life can get married, so can he.

3155F4C600000578-3452006-image-a-19_1455806312491.jpg

I bet he wouldn’t talk to her, but this dude got him a wife.

:manny:
season 2? Just watch the current shyt. This by far the best season.

:mjtf:

danielle-and-mohamed.jpg

90-Day-Fiance-Nicole-Azan-South-Korea-15.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Anfisa-and-Jorge-90-Day-Fiance.jpg

Too many classics to start with the current season

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Anny is a gutter whore.
If I was robert I wouldn't let her ass anywhere near my son.
Its clear she isn't wife/mother material
On my island Dominican chicks got a bad rep for being whores that you just smash on the low an do a bunch of freaky shyt with, no wife. My dad would be pissed if I ever brought home a chick like Anny.
Real talk anny is a 5 by Dominican standards. I can go to Santo Domingo throw a rock and hit a chick badder chick than Anny. She certainly isn’t bring to America and trick on her worthy but Robert ain’t anything to brag about either :mjgrin:
Damn yall righy, she average. Llike she's not pretty, but not ugly, but then again there's plenty of badder chicks out there than her. Its just that compared to women built like tania she's looking like an upgrade.

Ezra

Daps
Robert and Anny are living in a fantasy world. Anny , like most of the foreign women on this show seem to think everything in America is like they see on TV and everyone is rich. I guess that's more forgivable and just not knowing any better.

But Robert... why exactly do you think she likes you bro? Lol cmon...