90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Y'all saying Anny ain't fine. But yet Robert's sister is better looking?

Robert's sister ain't even exotic.
full
I like regular in shape looking bw. Not everyone needs to look exotic.

Plus she gets bonus points for seeming down to earth.

Whereas Anny is purely physical. I've been in physical situations where its just sex, and eventually you get bored. Id get bored of Anny so quick.

Like I said to me, Anny is the type you smash on a long weekend then Kim....

Not marry. I'm sure she's a nice person, but we wouldn't mesh. That's why I always tell cats on here a lot women or relationships aren't really worth the effort you put into it, if all you take away from the situation is sex...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
*talking about season 2

Danielle couldn't possibly believe Muhammad wants her. But I'ma tune in for the fukkery though.

Daya is gonna walk all over that dude. :mjgrin:
The funniest part of that relationship was how Mohammed kept using Ramadan as an excuse to not touch Daniel.

I cannot touch, it's Ramadan.
I cannot kiss, it's Ramadan.
I cannot be in same house, it's Ramadan.

This fool was 9 months into the relationship talking about it's still Ramadan. :dead:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The funniest part of that relationship was how Mohammed kept using Ramadan as an excuse to not touch Daniel.

This fool was 9 months into the relationship talking about it's still Ramadan. :dead:
Lmaooo hell no! :deadmanny:she didn't think to do research?!?!!:gucci:

I mean...let's be honest tho. Muhammad is attractive and she's...hmm...she looks like she could be mama June's sister:hubie:

Not to mention that desperation on the first episode was embarrassing. He didn't even kiss her. So you know he was there for that green card.:manny:

Daps
*talking about season 2

Danielle couldn't possibly believe Muhammad wants her. But I'ma tune in for the fukkery though.

Daya is gonna walk all over that dude. :mjgrin:
Eventually, you will start to be on his side, especially if you watch the spin off, Happily Ever After.

Danielle is one of those people who doesn’t consider what she brings to the table in terms of appearance, and aims higher than she should.

Lmaooo hell no! :deadmanny:she didn't think to do research?!?!!:gucci:

I mean...let's be honest tho. Muhammad is attractive and she's...hmm...she looks like she could be mama June's sister:hubie:

Not to mention that desperation on the first episode was embarrassing. He didn't even kiss her. So you know he was there for that green card.:manny:

She’s always claimed he was affectionate when she made the trip to Tunisia, never considering he had to lay on the charm to get her to file for the visa.