90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Darcy is the type of woman that is afraid to be alone because it means she has to look inside herself and deal with her own issues.

These fools acting houlier than thou with Jesse like they got their shyt together, not shaking his hand :mjlol:
Facts. :mjlol: And the nerve of that fatass young Muslim bytch.:mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Darcy is the type of woman that is afraid to be alone because it means she has to look inside herself and deal with her own issues.

These fools acting houlier than thou with Jesse like they got their shyt together, not shaking his hand :mjlol:
Smash Darcy once and you will never be able to get rid of that bytch :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Which one is Darcy? I get both those sisters mixed up.:mjlol:
Darcy the one with the fake golden retriever long blonde hair, fake eye lashes, Botox, tons of makeup, high heels she can't walk in, clothes that don't match her age. Her sister is the one......oh wait :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
only saw bits and pieces of this but off what i saw

- that cac gonna have to come up with at least $20,000 for that dowry :mjpls: he gonna be paying those africans like he paying a student loan.
- the weirdo black dude probably knew she wasn't feeling him. I think he just wanted to be on TV :patrice:

- the cac messing with the brazilian chick simply knows she's out of his league. he could be gay but I doubt it. she's definitely the finest broad he's ever talked to.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Nah, Jesse is so fukking lame. Breh broke up with Darcy a while ago, and he thinks people want to hear his story :camby: She's the only reason why he's even remotely relevant so now that she's outta the picture, what the fukk are you doing on this tell all?

Darcy is fukking crazy, but the self-importance this dude feels is pathetic.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Watched that before the 90 days marathon on Sunday it’s complete fukkery

ol boy who messing with the Colombian chick so wack lmao. She tryna get the meat nh he actin timid as fukk

nigerian dude with that old ass fat cac lmao

Nerdy cac bout to pay off the African family for life

blk dude still sending money to Ukraine and never met the girl smh

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Television at its finest :wow:

Caesar's so corny sometimes I forget that Tariq was even on this shyt simping for a 3/10.

I gotta say brehs, whenever I'm having a bad day, sometimes I just think about the ridiculousness of this show. Like these are real humans :mjlol:

Daps
c/s. Darcy 45 years old and the last 2 years she spent more time overseas looking for love and no time with her daughters..,

just another lonely mama trying to have that dream life

and u right how can those other 2 come at Jesse when one dude girl call him a puzzle and scared to fuk a banging looking chick... and this thot turn Muslim acting like she all pure

Even if Darcy and her sister did have men here, can you imagine listening to the bickering and drama between them? You’d be hearing nonstop drama all the time.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Television at its finest :wow:

Caesar's so corny sometimes I forget that Tariq was even on this shyt simping for a 3/10.

I gotta say brehs, whenever I'm having a bad day, sometimes I just think about the ridiculousness of this show. Like these are real humans :mjlol:

Naw man Tariq doin it rite. He got em self a real broke broke bytch. He can buy her a toaster n she gonna think he God. He paid for an apartment for her $20 bucks a month and she thinkin he rich as fukk.

Dats how u doin it. Look at white bwoy in ecudar. He bought her a bar gave her 49k and she don't even wanna marry him, still cheating in em. And plus Makin em move out there 2 sleep in a mosquito nest. Naww that ain't life.

Ezra

Daps
This season man. I went from laughing at Caesar to feeling bad for him, to legit yelling at my TV when he said he got back together w her.

Internet was the worst thing to ever happen to that man. He could have lived a nice little life, being a 40 year old virgin, riding his bike to work being completely oblivious to everything. But naw, he had to stumble online and get thirsty.

:mjcry: