90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
These Eastern Euro bytches are RUTHLESS!:laff: Maria is a pure sociopath.:laff:

Ceasar making Black men look so bad that the Nigerian brotha had to jump in. :laff: Got damn....

These Latinas know they can get over on white boys.
:snoop:

Seen that shyt first hand in Medellin.:wow:

Daps
The way they were coddling Avery was ridiculous.

She’s an attention whore. She made the situation with Jessie and Darcey about her, and started crying for sympathy. White women love talking shyt, then play victim when they get cussed out. Angela is trash, but she was right.

If she really was in an abusive relationship, I think that breakup made her turn to Islam to be the white girl standing out in her white town, while walking around in the hijab and long dresses. I also think she secretly likes the persecution she gets, because it’s attention, plus sympathy from her friends. Her parents know this is probably a phase, and don’t want her going to a war zone and getting killed before she snaps out of it.

She also gained a lot of weight since before she converted.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
These Eastern Euro bytches are RUTHLESS!:laff: Maria is a pure sociopath.:laff:

Ceasar making Black men look so bad that the Nigerian brotha had to jump in. :laff: Got damn....

Seen that shyt first hand in Medellin.:wow:

All them euro bytches care about is bread lol. If Cesar hit the lotto tomorrow, that bytch would be on her knees begging for forgiveness.
:mjlol:

But other than that, He’ll be iight tho. Im sure his DMs are on fire right now. I just hope somebody checking on him tho, talking about “I need to .. walk and get lost”. sounds like some borderline suicide shyt.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You guys think Jennifer is the exception to the single mother rule?

:jbhmm:

Daps

She doesn’t seem to be willing to put up with anything in order to keep a man, and she doesn’t seem to be desperate to come to the US, like Larissa, who left her kids in Brazil to come marry Colt, his mother, and their cats.

Colt is not welcome in #catset by the way.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's fine. But definitely crazy.
giphy.gif

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She doesn’t seem to be willing to put up with anything in order to keep a man, and she doesn’t seem to be desperate to come to the US, like Larissa, who left her kids in Brazil to come marry Colt, his mother, and their cats.

Colt is not welcome in #catset by the way.

Yeah she might enjoy being a big fish in a little pond. Or waiting for someone with higher value than Tim to pull her

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
All them euro bytches care about is bread lol. If Cesar hit the lotto tomorrow, that bytch would be on her knees begging for forgiveness.
:mjlol:

But other than that, He’ll be iight tho. Im sure his DMs are on fire right now. I just hope somebody checking on him tho, talking about “I need to .. walk and get lost”. sounds like some borderline suicide shyt.

nikka... People think LATINAS are ruthless. :heh: Latinas will still give you the PUSS. These Eastern Euro hoes are straight evil with the finesse. There was zero sympathy or empathy for Cesar's goofy ass from her lol. And yea her ass will be on her knees begging from forgiveness. These American dudes need to learn from Cesar and Jorge and not mess with these Eastern Euro hoes. Get you a Latina got dammit... Hell paag... The shyt @Tommy Knocks be telling us about Filipinas in the travel discord.:wow:

And yea his DMs is probably on fire right now and no homo.... Cesar is not even ugly. And yea the bolded does sound like some suicidal chick. If dude is really lonely then he needs to import his ass a Dominican chick. This is..... IF the Cesar story is even real.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
nikka... People think LATINAS are ruthless. :heh: Latinas will still give you the PUSS. These Eastern Euro hoes are straight evil with the finesse. There was zero sympathy or empathy for Cesar's goofy ass from her lol. And yea her ass will be on her knees begging from forgiveness. These American dudes need to learn from Cesar and Jorge and not mess with these Eastern Euro hoes. Get you a Latina got dammit... Hell paag... The shyt @Tommy Knocks be telling us about Filipinas in the travel discord.:wow:

And yea his DMs is probably on fire right now and no homo.... Cesar is not even ugly. And yea the bolded does sound like some suicidal chick. If dude is really lonely then he needs to impirt his ass a Dominican chick. This is..... IF the Cesar story is even real.

Yeah he needs to hit those Latin countries, even Asia. Smh

He could of been in Mexico smashing broads left & right. But he worried about some hoe who got pee’d on in Dubai

:lolbron:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah he needs to hit those Latin countries, even Asia. Smh

He could of been in Mexico smashing broads left & right. But he worried about some hoe who got pee’d on in Dubai

:lolbron:
Dude is a sucker. :laff: All those Mexican thotties walking around and shyt. One of my boys who been to Mexico City was telling me stories of the broads he smashed. But anyways if he was so desperate for love especially with ALL THAT tricking and simping he should've done with a Dominican chick. They would've stayed LOYAL to his ass and "LOVE" him to death so as long as the paper is still flowing. It would've been p*ssy every day for him. Heck I doubt Larrissa would've did what Maria did to Cesar. She would've treated em much better than Colt imo. There's a reason nikkas go to Latin America and NOT Eastern Europe.:mjlol: Let the White boys have those Slavic hoes. And yea that hoe def was getting peed on in Dubai. lol.