90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She's fine. But definitely crazy.
giphy.gif
Raw :takedat:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikka... People think LATINAS are ruthless. :heh: Latinas will still give you the PUSS. These Eastern Euro hoes are straight evil with the finesse. There was zero sympathy or empathy for Cesar's goofy ass from her lol. And yea her ass will be on her knees begging from forgiveness. These American dudes need to learn from Cesar and Jorge and not mess with these Eastern Euro hoes. Get you a Latina got dammit... Hell paag... The shyt @Tommy Knocks be telling us about Filipinas in the travel discord.:wow:

And yea his DMs is probably on fire right now and no homo.... Cesar is not even ugly. And yea the bolded does sound like some suicidal chick. If dude is really lonely then he needs to impirt his ass a Dominican chick. This is..... IF the Cesar story is even real.

Ceaser euro cac wasn’t a fantasy? How that bytch look?

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Maria da best 1 outta all dem. Broads kn stave. Even for a Latina girl Tim's girl is whack. She got dem ugly slim tats. p*ssy already been abused had a yute. She knows she's washed up by Latina standards that's y she simpin for Tim and that green card.

Maria is fresh Ukraine meat jus go Ukraine n claim that ceasar. She da only broad up there speaking da truth playin no gms sayin str8 up. Get a betta job. Grt sum more loot then come claim dis

Daps
Am I the only one who thinks Michael will get over here, play nice with Angela for a few months, then find a younger American woman?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Michael and Akinyi got forgetter in the name of African greatness.

:lolbron:

Avery thinks she can be assertive, and a “strong woman” in the Muslim world.

:stopitslime:

It was the girl in the photos, but I she made it clear she was not thinking of him as her boyfriend or man she was committed to. She is looking for a certain lifestyle, and a man who does nails cannot provide it to her. It’s another Anfisa situation.

But I also think that entire storyline is fake and they are actors.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Am I the only one who thinks Michael will get over here, play nice with Angela for a few months, then find a younger American woman?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Michael and Akinyi got forgetter in the name of African greatness.

:lolbron:

Avery thinks she can be assertive, and a “strong woman” in the Muslim world.

:stopitslime:

It was the girl in the photos, but I she made it clear she was not thinking of him as her boyfriend or man she was committed to. She is looking for a certain lifestyle, and a man who does nails cannot provide it to her. It’s another Anfisa situation.

But I also think that entire storyline is fake and they are actors.

michael getting here and going to knock up another white woman and Angela hillbilly ass will still be on the hook for 10 years to him

Daps
michael getting here and going to knock up another white woman and Angela hillbilly ass will still be on the hook for 10 years to him

And she will be raising hell, and calling him the n-word, and doing the typical: You should be grateful I brought you here...nonsense that the other Americans say.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:my nikka that lil bytch bad on 7 continents and i dont even get down with cacettes like that.:mjpls:its good for caeser that she didnt come over here bcuz everyday nikkas would look at caeser looking all:flabbynsick:, then look at her then look back at caeser still looking:flabbynsick: and be like "man, gimmie this bytch you got, h0 azz nikka.":takedat:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Darcy is the type of woman that is afraid to be alone because it means she has to look inside herself and deal with her own issues.

These fools acting houlier than thou with Jesse like they got their shyt together, not shaking his hand :mjlol:

c/s. Darcy 45 years old and the last 2 years she spent more time overseas looking for love and no time with her daughters..,

just another lonely mama trying to have that dream life

and u right how can those other 2 come at Jesse when one dude girl call him a puzzle and scared to fuk a banging looking chick... and this thot turn Muslim acting like she all pure

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Maria Finally Speaks on 90: Day Before the 90 Days

Maria da best 1 outta all dem. Broads kn stave. Even for a Latina girl Tim's girl is whack. She got dem ugly slim tats. p*ssy already been abused had a yute. She knows she's washed up by Latina standards that's y she simpin for Tim and that green card.

Maria is fresh Ukraine meat jus go Ukraine n claim that ceasar. She da only broad up there speaking da truth playin no gms sayin str8 up. Get a betta job. Grt sum more loot then come claim dis
After she humiliated, violated and emasculated homeboy?:dahell: He should go back to that? How about Cesar gets a NEW and EASIER foreign chick to simp/trick off to.:dahell:

And Jennifer looks more sexier than Maria. Not a fan of the Slavic look.