90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That niigga Ziad dipped with the quickness when that broad told him that she was still married :russ: left that broad standing there like "where is he going?" :dwillhuh:

didnt she give homie money and he bought her a ring with it:mjlol:

Broad 47 , thinking this 26 year old dude going to take u serious

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I haven't consistently watched the show but I did catch bits and pieces here and there. I saw where they was getting ready to go out, and he was tight over some outfit she had on that was either too tight or too revealing or both. She just didn't get the fact that her ideals don't go over like that in a foreign country. Dumb broad.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Zied had enough.

The tattoos, the revealing clothing, her being with a woman now shes still married :dead:

giphy.gif
She was dyking too?!? :russ:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I meant the sister’s boyfriend.

Darcy would be okay if she dressed appropriately for her age, got rid of those ridiculous hair extensions, stopped the lip injections, and took off those butterfly wing ass eyelashes.

I wonder who was taking care of her daughters while her and her sister was traveling like some jet setting thots....

Daps
I wonder who was taking care of her daughters while her and her sister was traveling like some jet setting thots....

I’m assuming their father, or their grandparents. They’re old enough to cook dinner for themselves, get themselves off to school, and not burn the house down. So they could just have someone looking in on them. But I think in the first season she was on, she picked them up from their father’s house.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Came through my cuzo’s crib to pick up something and seen him watch this fake show. Breh showed me a simp black brother who was in love with a Ukraine thot. Spend all his rent money and food bill on that busted whore. :mjlol:

Then I seen some cac fall love with some Colombian hoe. My cuzo and I started laughing cause he and his homies went to Colombia a couple of times and ran through them thots. :lolbron:

Show fake but entertaining :obama: