90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Baddest Latina so far has been Paola.

Paola tha goat :wow:

Paola-Mayfield-net-worth.jpg

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Who Are the Couples on Season 7 of '90 Day Fiancé'? Check out the New Cast
BY ALLISON CACICH

4 HOURS AGO

TLC surprised fans on Oct. 13 by releasing the first trailer for Season 7 of 90 Day Fiancé. The 30-second promo doesn’t reveal any names, ages, or nationalities, but it does feature at least six couples.

Here’s what we know about the next season, which premieres on Nov. 3.

90 Day Fiancé 2019: Who’s in the new cast?
Based on the preview, it looks like most of this year’s couples are around the same age, except for one. The duo in question appears to be made up of an American businessman in his late 30s or early 40s and a young, model-esque woman, who can’t be older than 23.

90-day-fiance-season-7-1571087940611.jpg

SOURCE: TLC
"No, she’s not a prostitute," the well-dressed guy tells the camera.

Another twosome is shown walking around New York’s Times Square. "I’m literally putting off having kids for you," the female, who’s clearly American, says to her long-haired companion as he sports a quizzical look. He’s later seen waving the South African flag.

The clip begins with a second American woman embracing her mystery man in the airport while admitting that "in the next 90 days, I’ll either be married or heartbroken."

We also see home videos of a fourth pair, who is expecting a baby together. "Sasha’s the love of my life, and I know things will be different this time," the pregnant blonde states as a picture of her holding an ultrasound flashes across the screen.

90-day-fiance-couples-1571087980648.jpg

Fans had mixed reactions to the mini trailer. "I saw a commercial for the new season of 90 Day Fiancé. All these new people. I'm irritated and conflicted. I'm excited for the new drama but yet this new batch of people aren't my family," one viewer wrote on reddit. "I hope they create the same type of drama as what we are accustomed to."

But a second user reasoned, "They'll grow on [you] like the rest of these dopes have."

After the promo was posted on TLC’s Instagram, followers flocked to the comments section. "Omg enough already. What is TLC now the 90 Day Fiancénetwork?! What happened to Long Lost Family and Mama Medium????" a frustrated watcher remarked. However, another person referred to the show as "the gift that keeps on giving."

We bet new celebrity fan Chrissy Teigen will be watching!

90-day-fiance-tlc-1571088023210.jpg

Did the 35-day government shutdown affect 90 Day Fiancé?
Some devotees of the franchise were nervous that the U.S. federal government shutdown, which occurred from Dec. 22, 2018 to Jan. 25, 2019, would disrupt filming, especially after a show insider told Page Six that it might mess with K-1 visas.

"It could cause significant delays in visa processing, and it’s going to be a new challenge for reality producers looking to cast the upcoming seventh season," the source said in January.

"In a sense, it’s holding up production, because without a locked-down cast, we can’t film," the insider continued. "The stories are contingent on a good cast, so it’s harder to find available couples, because it’s following people who have already been approved [for a visa]. The wait is longer."

If the shutdown did cause any issues for the series, TLC isn’t letting on. Season 7 is premiering just two weeks later than when Season 6 did last year. Who's ready?!

Last edited:
Daps
Who Are the Couples on Season 7 of '90 Day Fiancé'? Check out the New Cast
BY ALLISON CACICH

4 HOURS AGO

TLC surprised fans on Oct. 13 by releasing the first trailer for Season 7 of 90 Day Fiancé. The 30-second promo doesn’t reveal any names, ages, or nationalities, but it does feature at least six couples.

Here’s what we know about the next season, which premieres on Nov. 3.

90 Day Fiancé 2019: Who’s in the new cast?
Based on the preview, it looks like most of this year’s couples are around the same age, except for one. The duo in question appears to be made up of an American businessman in his late 30s or early 40s and a young, model-esque woman, who can’t be older than 23.

90-day-fiance-season-7-1571087940611.jpg

"No, she’s not a prostitute," the well-dressed guy tells the camera.

Another twosome is shown walking around New York’s Times Square. "I’m literally putting off having kids for you," the female, who’s clearly American, says to her long-haired companion as he sports a quizzical look. He’s later seen waving the South African flag.

The clip begins with a second American woman embracing her mystery man in the airport while admitting that "in the next 90 days, I’ll either be married or heartbroken."

We also see home videos of a fourth pair, who is expecting a baby together. "Sasha’s the love of my life, and I know things will be different this time," the pregnant blonde states as a picture of her holding an ultrasound flashes across the screen.

90-day-fiance-couples-1571087980648.jpg

Fans had mixed reactions to the mini trailer. "I saw a commercial for the new season of 90 Day Fiancé. All these new people. I'm irritated and conflicted. I'm excited for the new drama but yet this new batch of people aren't my family," one viewer wrote on reddit. "I hope they create the same type of drama as what we are accustomed to."

But a second user reasoned, "They'll grow on [you] like the rest of these dopes have."

After the promo was posted on TLC’s Instagram, followers flocked to the comments section. "Omg enough already. What is TLC now the 90 Day Fiancénetwork?! What happened to Long Lost Family and Mama Medium????" a frustrated watcher remarked. However, another person referred to the show as "the gift that keeps on giving."

We bet new celebrity fan Chrissy Teigen will be watching!

90-day-fiance-tlc-1571088023210.jpg

Did the 35-day government shutdown affect 90 Day Fiancé?
Some devotees of the franchise were nervous that the U.S. federal government shutdown, which occurred from Dec. 22, 2018 to Jan. 25, 2019, would disrupt filming, especially after a show insider told Page Six that it might mess with K-1 visas.

"It could cause significant delays in visa processing, and it’s going to be a new challenge for reality producers looking to cast the upcoming seventh season," the source said in January.

"In a sense, it’s holding up production, because without a locked-down cast, we can’t film," the insider continued. "The stories are contingent on a good cast, so it’s harder to find available couples, because it’s following people who have already been approved [for a visa]. The wait is longer."

If the shutdown did cause any issues for the series, TLC isn’t letting on. Season 7 is premiering just two weeks later than when Season 6 did last year. Who's ready?!

These people having babies with foreigners they barely know;
Deavan
Olga

This new chick
:hhh:

This dude gave this scragely looking chick from Ecuador 50K to open a bar?
:unimpressed:

He has less than $1500 in his bank account

:picard:

And she still talks to her ex who admitted he’s still in love with her.

That right there is enough to toss her to the bushes and move back to the U.S.

I think he and Tim are closeted, and think these foreign women will put up with it easier than American women.

Daps
Laura, like most American white women does not understand that these Muslim men are NOT going to treat women as equals.

No, you don’t have a say about anything. He’s a MUSLIM!

And she really thought that younger man wants her old fat ass, and not her money, or a green card. He played it better than Mohamed and Azan, but these women don’t want to face reality. If they can’t get a man who looks like that in America, obviously, something is fishy when they can get a man like that in a foreign country.