90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Angela and Michael is the one couple Indont feel bad about. She’s a terrible person and he’s using her to get to America. Dealing w her BS is just the price he has to pay. He knows it too.

:yeshrug:

Angela has the potential to become the next Danielle, but worse. Once he gets here, and sees all his options, especially after being on tv, it's a wrap.

And Angela will be stalking him, and trying to get him deported.

I wondered that the first time I saw dude; when he was putting them pads on his eyes before he flew to see her. I was like "what straight dude even KNOWS about doing stuff like this?!?"

He's financially supporting his ex, and her daughter, who isn't his bio child, and allegedly wants to marry another single mother. Dude's simp card is so used up, that it needs to be renewed at a discount rate, and this should be the pic on the back.
:leostare:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Angela has the potential to become the next Danielle, but worse. Once he gets here, and sees all his options, especially after being on tv, it's a wrap.

And Angela will be stalking him, and trying to get him deported.

He's financially supporting his ex, and her daughter, who isn't his bio child, and allegedly wants to marry another single mother. Dude's simp card is so used up, that it needs to be renewed at a discount rate, and this should be the pic on the back.

Yeah biggest L. That's the only reason why the ex wants him around, cause of the money. She knows once he gets with Jennifer, its over.

That's why she does mind control on him, make him think he cant do any better, fukk with his psyche.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Breh most guys would have tore that ass up day 1, this nikka is sleeping in the same bed as her and hasn’t touched her or initiated anything. He is clearly a flaming homo, seems like a solid guy but he ain’t built for that hetro life.

I couldn't watch that... That broad's box was probably dripping thinking she was going to get it in, and this dude laying there like :lupe:..... :scust:

Daps
The Tiffany and Ronald situation is a disaster waiting to happen. She had no business marrying a recovering addict just out of rehab, and bringing her young son into the situation.

I hate when women have these kids calling the men daddy before they even meet. You can tell the boy is very sensitive, and Ronald is clearly not stable.

Nice to see Deavan embracing the Korean culture. A lot of those American women do not respect the man’s culture.

And what the hell kind of village does Evelyn live in where she’s the most beautiful and desirable woman?
images

:hhh:

Daps
Tom dancing with Darcy:

:unimpressed:

Tom dancing with those other women:

:pachaha:

They showed a guy from the upcoming season. Middle aged white man with younger Brazilian girl who wants to be a model. He let her use his credit cards.

We know how this is going to turn out.

But she is the first aspiring model on this show that actually looks like she can make it, although I’m not sure how tall she is.