[9/9/23] AEW Collision: AEW title tournament semifinals; Hear from Danielson; Bullet Club Gold, Moxley in action

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hold Up.

AEW WrestleDream?

That is the lamest name ever. Let me guess Excalibur is going to say every match is a dream match. Even if you only know 27% of the wrestlers on the card. I don't want to hate fan service. but some times AEW leans way too far in. And if you can't admit that you're blind to that fact.

Breh it's a tribute show to Inoki who passed away last year lol. They are holding it in Seattle where there's a big Asian population and also where Danielson is from who also happens to have ties to Inoki.

It's on October 1st because that's when Inoki passed. TK said that normally he'd never go up against the NFL but he wanted to do something to pay respects to a fallen promoter.

Basically he admitted already that the show probably won't do much business but he wanted to do it anyway.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Danielson was trained by Inoki
He was fake trained at HBK school and then was Masato Tanaka's young boy in FMW. Then learned from Finlay and Regal in Europe before doing some dojo work in NJPW. Not Inoki himself
Both of you are wrong :bryan:

Danielson was legit trained by Michaels, regardless if it wasn't his real mentor, he learned the basics and got a lot of big bookings early thanks to that connection.

He worked 1 tour with FMW, his relationship with Tanaka was not one of a trainee.

He met and was mentored Regal in WWE developmental in Memphis.

He never worked with Fit Finlay as a student. He worked for Brian Dixon's All Star Wrestling and IIRC he mentioned picking the brain of Robbie Brookside and just working with a very different crowds as his biggest learning experiences in England.

Cattle with the cap as always when it comes to puro :mjlol: Inoki did not train Danielson. I can't remember who was the main trainer when he lived in LA at the dojo but it was not Inoki.