[9/9/23] AEW Collision: AEW title tournament semifinals; Hear from Danielson; Bullet Club Gold, Moxley in action

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm off this Lana storyline already, this is only gonna water down Miro's savage gimmick, no matter how hard he is on her. Just that he is entertaining the idea of this scorned wife shyt make him look cornier already.

It would be different if Lana had GOAT tier acting or charisma, or if she was known for being a savage too, but some "hot blonde" coming around gonna wreck your mental that bad? I see where this is going..

Hopefully it's a one and down storyline.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Collision feeling like a skip moving forward. This felt like a 2 hour Rampage

Jade coming back was cool and Bryan basically announcing a retirement date both felt major, that shyt wouldn't happen on Rampage. But there wasn't a single thing on the show that would've felt surprising if it happened on a Weds night.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Jade coming back was cool and Bryan basically announcing a retirement date both felt major, that shyt wouldn't happen on Rampage. But there wasn't a single thing on the show that would've felt surprising if it happened on a Weds night.
Given how the Collision numbers are doing, maybe being more like Dynamite is what it needs. At least Dynamite numbers are staying pretty consistent in that upper .28-.33 range

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I missed the retirement announcement. Must have been focused on football at the time. But overall too many squashes and predictable finishes. Not enough flippy to be Dynamite but had all the other elements

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'm off this Lana storyline already, this is only gonna water down Miro's savage gimmick, no matter how hard he is on her. Just that he is entertaining the idea of this scorned wife shyt make him look cornier already.

It would be different if Lana had GOAT tier acting or charisma, or if she was known for being a savage too, but some "hot blonde" coming around gonna wreck your mental that bad? I see where this is going..

Hopefully it's a one and down storyline.
When the Lana/Miro act first showed up in WWE - Lana was firing on all cylinders. But, after the Miro Tank Mania Entrance they both lost a ton of their charisma points. Miro won back his charisma with Rusev Day. But, he was never the monster again that he was. And he immediately stumbled out of the gates in AEW as fukkin Kip Sabian's muscle. I've only seen the Lana debut clip. But, I get TK gives everyone checks especially attractive wives. But, nothing about Miro needed Lana. And whatever you guys are talking about sounds terrible.

:bryan:Fickle ass fan base. Ooooh now they respect Jade

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
tde_gif-1700684693010513991-gif.188682

Stroke Daddy :wow:

:dame:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Hold Up.

AEW WrestleDream?

That is the lamest name ever. Let me guess Excalibur is going to say every match is a dream match. Even if you only know 27% of the wrestlers on the card. I don't want to hate fan service. but some times AEW leans way too far in. And if you can't admit that you're blind to that fact.