[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That Adam Cole signing might low key hurt the most. Punk and Bryan were who they were. They got over in WWE because they got over everywhere else they went.

Adam was an alright guy when Triple H found him. He was an indie darling that had a ceiling like many of the ones that came before him. Trips pushed that guy into the biggest star NXT ever had and their Shawn Michaels. Going forward it’ll be hard to talk about that brand an ignore his contributions.

He basically trained dude to be TV ready and handed him over ready made to the competition

i know Paul cried when he left the office

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Adam Cole name dropped Darby, MJF, and Jungle Boy as guys he’s looking forward to facing.

Some in the coli hate Jungle Boy, but it’s crazy how so many wanna get in the ring with him

I think cause his name is Jungle Boy and looks like he’d be a bi male model instead of a wrestler.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
hkwnxlsbbtl7114jnc.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean, this dude already sounding like the Ace. Putting other people over, having complete confidence on the mic and making everyone know he's ready to goddamn wrestle :demonic:

D Bry vs SUZUKI :damn:

There are so many fire match up :damn:

I've always been pissed at New Japan not taping the only match they've had against each other. Dragon even called it one of his favorites.

If we get the rematch in 2021-22 :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Missed the show and trying to avoid all spoilers. My stream keeps getting sniped. :snoop:

How was it?