268c4-1527473701-800.jpg

Give me D Bry n him NOW :damn:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Watching the AEW Media scrum. Punk just said he’s a kid at Christmaswith all these potential matches that he can do. Named dropped Cole, Bryan, Will Hobbs, and Ricky Starks.

I love how he keeps dropping Hobbs and Starks’ names :wow:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They presented her like a big deal and she came across like it. Whether that can be sustained is a different story:manny:

Yup. I'm not big on her as a champ or in the "main event" of the womens division. I see her as a solid hand in the mid-card to teach some of these greener gals coming up. But if someone of any notoriety at all is debuting, you milk that and get as much as you can out of it. It's such a big nod of confidence from AEW to her, "you're gonna be our battle royal surprise, win, and we're putting the match on late". And the crowd fukked with it too.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Why are people acting like WWE is in shambles. Y'all said the same thing when Punk debuted, and nothing happen. The GOAT Daniel Bryan and Adam Cole not gonna make people jump ship like that, especially when WWE still has great talent, don't disrespect people like the All Mighty :ufdup:.

This just means more entertainment for us casual wrestling fans :ohlawd:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If Vince actually cared about this fight he would've bushed Nick Khan and stuck to his gameplan of keeping a bloated roster and paying people to stay home and/or do nothing.

The fact that he's embracing the wall street mercenary approach tells me he's gonna do whatever he feels like with the time he has left, keep running up maximum profit, and then sell.

That's the plan :francis:. Dude really checking out without no sense of care for his own baby. Right now it's looking sweet, but tonight is scary of how the stars aligned with the Dub. Its kinda freaking me out because a while ago I said to my peeps that there will be a promotion that would do what WCW tried to do but be successful at it.

Despite Dubs hic ups and nonsense that "stinks":mjgrin:, tonight showed the masses that this promotion is not fukking around.

They literally putting a NJPW main event on free TV:damn:. This is not checkers, this is DOTA:damn: