[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I want them to win, but at the same time it would be pretty shytty to do that to Swerve and Keith Lee. They've only had one title defense in a glorified squash match against Private Party.

I think it would be the best for the brand on TV, but that might not go over well int eh locker room. Have them drop the the belts and Khan is basically admitting on PPV that Swerve and Lee never really deserved to win the belts.
Acclaimed need the run. They’re over AF and have momentum. Swerve and Lee been in limbo since winning the belts. Plus you gotta give AEW OGs their due and they’ve taken the L a few times in big matches.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
If Jade doesn't lose the TBS belt this weekend, the only sensible end game for her eventually dropping the belt is having one of the world title caliber wrestlers "dropping down" to compete for it. Think someone like Britt, Shida, Nyla Rose, Rosa, etc.
Jade has been suffering lately.

Mid matches, off her own cliche universe, too much theatrics.

"Oh, it's on" is not a feud.

Gonna need Kiera to shine, her to stop straddling and be a chickenshyt heel, or a block to her 50. Something. This reign seems like a waste.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Jade has been suffering lately.

Mid matches, off her own cliche universe, too much theatrics.

"Oh, it's on" is not a feud.

Gonna need Kiera to shine, her to stop straddling and be a chickenshyt heel, or a block to her 50. Something. This reign seems like a waste.
They have had Jade squash too many people and not really face much of any top tier talent. If she doesn't drop the belt then she needs to have like a 12-15 minute match that's a war.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Even tho interim titles technically don’t count, I want my baby Hayter to have her moment :wow:

D Bry need a win badly, hopefully they do the right thing

Punk deserve to win his title back too, Mox ain’t it :unimpressed:

If u told me 5 or even 2 years ago I’d be rooting for CM Punk over Dean Ambrose I woulda looked at u like :gucci:

But Mox ain’t it :unimpressed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
D Bry need a win badly, hopefully they do the right thing
Jericho was probably like "Hey Bryan, I think I should win this considering I took the fall last PPV against Claudio and also lost vs Mox. What do you say, bud? García could be involved so you get protected if needed".

Bryan like ":manny: if we get 20 minutes I don't give a fukk".