[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I don’t think you waste the initial MJF pop on a ladder match entrance. I think it’s the big moment to close out the show. Although you could have him win and challenge for the title at Grand Slam…:manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think you waste the initial MJF pop on a ladder match entrance. I think it’s the big moment to close out the show. Although you could have him win and challenge for the title at Grand Slam…:manny:
I read the initial plans for All Out, before Punk got legit injured right after winning the belt, was for MJF vs. Punk for the title. So it would not surprise me if he won the ladder match to challenge for the title at Grand Slam.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Half that card is very skippable

Even Danielson v Jericho is an uninspiring match

And no way the trios final is anywhere near the quality of the last two Elite matches in the tournament.

Hopefully Christian sons Jungleboy's bland bytch ass.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Adam Cole as the Joker seems like a fit as long as he avoids any dangerous spots that could put him on the shelf again

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Adam Cole as the Joker seems like a fit as long as he avoids any dangerous spots that could put him on the shelf again
I wouldn't put him in that position given he was put on the shelf because of a bad concussion. I would use him to interfere in some capacity in the trios title match if they are going to keep him involved in some capacity with a feud against The Elite. Of course that doesn't mean he can't do both.