[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I mean, they was moving like p*ssys about something that had nothing to do with them
thats the issue with having wrestlers as heads of the company. the words they say to the media can be used to cause problems within the company. no reason for anyone to say something. TK needs to take control of his company cuz he too buddy buddy and letting his people start shyt. Vince would've never allowed something like that in my opinion.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whatever the case, Im hot cause I'd slap the shyt out that nikka. As a man, You gotta have some nuts when it comes to somebody talking shyt and I don't even condone violence like that. But fucck that, It's past words now and the big boss too p*ssy to solve it.
I feel you but do you see any of them 4 putting hands on anybody? :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean, they was moving like p*ssys about something that had nothing to do with them

If they’re friends with Colt now, then they’re in it IF Punk tried to get him fired. Punk doesn’t own lifetime friendship rights to him. Colt is also Cody’s hire to work backstage so I can see Colt being lost in that transition too

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After hearing punk, swerve, and Lee talk, it sounds like there’s so much passive aggressiveness between each other in that locker room.
Hired too many people from there and it’s poisoned the locker room