[9/4/24] AEW Dynamite: Okada/Fletcher, Trios Action, Women's Championship, and more!

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's the puro wrestler of the 2010s. You wouldn't know it by his presentation, booking, and own effort in ring lately.

They treated him like a big deal early, it's just very hard for a guy who doesn't talk to get over unless he does crazy sh1t in the ring every week (Rey Mysterio, Darby) or is very physically imposing.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
who is asking for multiple weeks of double-digit minute Kyle Fletcher matches?

whom.

which one of you heathenous Machine Gun Kyle fans are causing this to happen for us?
Who is doing this?
Stop please.

I want 1000% less Kyle Fletcher. One Thousand Percent less. I wrote it out so it's clear the number wasn't confused - like a cheque. I want 10x less than zero Kyle Fletcher.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Word.

Was he as big as Shinsuke was in his prime in Japan? I remember how hyped people were for Shinsuke before he made the jump to WWE.
Nakamura and Tanahashi saved a dying NJPW. Nakamura was named the super rookie and was look at as main guy very early only akin to Bird on the Celtics. Tana had to grow into and ended up surpassing Nak as the overall guy like Magic did Bird. Okada was MJ. He came after the work was done and help cement the company for the later generation. Their all extremely popular depending when people started watching NJPW

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
who is asking for multiple weeks of double-digit minute Kyle Fletcher matches?

whom.

which one of you heathenous Machine Gun Kyle fans are causing this to happen for us?
Who is doing this?
Stop please.

I want 1000% less Kyle Fletcher. One Thousand Percent less. I wrote it out so it's clear the number wasn't confused - like a cheque. I want 10x less than zero Kyle Fletcher.
Sickos :mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I walk past the tv and see a graphic for Takeshyta vs Mortos and heard something about 3 out if 6 men facing Okada. What was that all about?