g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Raw is lacking who else you got under that. Candice, Indi, Xia Li, Tegan, Shayna, Zoey. Everyone I didn't list is hurt or tag team fodder. Zoey about the only one I named that has an upside and that's because she had time with Trish.

They need to get some of these girls in stables or something and get TV time, whether it be in the ring or not because it's clearly not grabbing any attention from the crowd when anyone I listed goes out there.

Jesus that list outside of Zoey reeks of shyt. And in regards to Zoey she’s still in that gray area where the crowd is still :patrice: whether to cheer or boo for her.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Jesus that list outside of Zoey reeks of shyt. And in regards to Zoey she’s still in that gray area where the crowd is still :patrice: whether to cheer or boo.
I felt like the crowd started to get behind Zoey when she stood up to Nia but like Candice and Indi, they need The Way to make anyone care and I'm not sure that will even help. They are trying with Tegan but until a miracle happens it's always gonna be :unimpressed: when it comes to her.

Kayden & Katana to me have upsides, you've known this but they are just floundering in the lacking tag division. Liv about the only one that would get a pop if her music hit but she still out.

Like I said they need to do something, not sure what but people just aren't caring. I feel Jade has to be put on Raw because if she went to SD that's way too much star power there, plus you don't want her and Bianca crossing paths so soon.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Like Candice and Indi need The Way to make anyone care and I'm not sure that will even help. They are trying with Tegan but until a miracle happens it's always gonna be :unimpressed: when it comes to her.

Kayden & Katana to me have upsides, you've known this but they are just floundering in the lacking tag division. Liv about the only one that would get a pop if her music hit but she still out.

Like I said they need to do something, not sure what but people just aren't caring. I feel Jade has to be put on Raw because if she went to SD that's way too much star power there, plus you don't want her and Bianca crossing paths so soon.

Rave girls are great but they not being used for the simple fact that the tag division is bleak and lacks depth. :smh:

The Way and Tegan are just helpless because they have no charisma. Send them to the moon!

Liv will be solid once she comes back sure.

Jade definitely gonna have to go to Raw and hard carry that division once she finishes up at the Performance Center.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
A whack with one of the Barbie dolls left a red welt on her right cheek :mjlit:

IuAghLW.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You watch these NXT woman and you have to wonder why main roster (mainly Raw) booking is so alarmingly mid.
Triple H has talent. Raquel had an excellent run on NXT with Iyo Sky and Dakota Kai. I just don't think they book the women well.

Truth is, it's hard to stand out in the main roster. As good as Tiffany is, if she has to go to 2-4 min matches, she won't be as good. That's why it's critical she goes to the right team. Damage ctrl was a tremendous team for Iyo and Dakota. Judgement day saved Rhea who was basically going to Shayna Baszler zone.

Vince had Bianca doing a lot of hunger games shyt during the covid era like picking up Otis to move up the ladder.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah pretty much and it just dawned on me that HHH is using Raw to book nothing but brute hoss woman with lesser talent on Raw for the most part. Hence why it’s so mid.

SD’s booking ain‘t all that better but the talent is A1 and they make up for it.

I love Rhea...:mjpls: But, it's time to have the conversation about her :flabbynsick:title run (that's prolly gonna run through Elimination Chamber because it's in her hometown)

She been great character wise, but;

Two matches with Raquel over the last month (the first one was okay with a bad finish)

Two Natty squashes

And that match with lil Bit in Puerto Rico and that was memorable because it might have been the best PLE crowd ever

She got fukked up by Nia...but, we know she's gonna be a joke before Christmas and not taking the title from Rhea...who's prolly turning face soon

Smackdown done had Bianca and Asuka greatness :banderas:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I wanted to see Trick/Melo gang as dual champs, but at least Trick became a champ. I just don't see the big deal with Ilja that others see. The whole "I wrestle good" gimmick is boring as fukk, but the match was outstanding. Becky is out here putting on classics while Seth is bytching off air about Roman, don't be mad because your reign is garbage. :russ:

I think Ilja is good on the mic and has a great presence tbh.

I love Melo, but folks saying "Ilja isn't the type of guy you put the belt on" sounded dumb to me. Kid is legit as fukk. Total package.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Triple H has talent. Raquel had an excellent run on NXT with Iyo Sky and Dakota Kai. I just don't think they book the women well.

Truth is, it's hard to stand out in the main roster. As good as Tiffany is, if she has to go to 2-4 min matches, she won't be as good. That's why it's critical she goes to the right team. Damage ctrl was a tremendous team for Iyo and Dakota. Judgement day saved Rhea who was basically going to Shayna Baszler zone.

Vince had Bianca doing a lot of hunger games shyt during the covid era like picking up Otis to move up the ladder.

Bianca, and Damage CTRL are all SD acts. I did mention that they doing their thing even with the shoddy booking.

Rhea’s booking withing the confines of the group has been good. Who she faces while holding the title is a different story.

Raquel well, she simply not as a good with the brighter lights and with a larger audience.
She’s tag team status. She did a better job character wise on NXT but she was nothing great in the ring.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think Ilja is good on the mic and has a great presence tbh.

I love Melo, but folks saying "Ilja isn't the type of guy you put the belt on" sounded dumb to me. Kid is legit as fukk. Total package.
I feel like here, nikkas are too anti while at Reddit, they full anti. Just different but I like guys in the middle.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bianca, and Damage CTRL are all SD acts. I did mention that they doing their thing even with the shoddy booking.

Rhea’s booking withing the confines of the group has been good. Who she faces while holding the title is a different story.

Raquel well, she simply not as a good with the brighter lights and with a larger audience.
She’s tag team status.
What the big leagues exposed with Raquel is she's just not athletic at all. She got power, size and skill but she's like a female Sid Vicious