Daps
Give my Tiffy her strap back :mjcry:
ours-communism.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You think Becky gonna lose to a woman new to NXT TV?

I didn't remember the Breakout being a MITB type deal? Is that how they did the Mandy loss? I actually missed that episode.
New, idk, just putting it out there. They tend to do it like, main guy wins, loses to NXT guy, just like Trick.

Melo won the NA Title like a cash in with it and Roxi used hers to get a tag team title shot with Cora.

Roxi won the Iron Survivor and got the shot at Mandy.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I wanted to see Trick/Melo gang as dual champs, but at least Trick became a champ. I just don't see the big deal with Ilja that others see. The whole "I wrestle good" gimmick is boring as fukk, but the match was outstanding. Becky is out here putting on classics while Seth is bytching off air about Roman, don't be mad because your reign is garbage. :russ:

Man you undermining Ilja c’mon now. There’s more to him than that.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You watch these NXT woman and you have to wonder why main roster (mainly Raw) booking is so alarmingly mid.
Because HHH has decided that Rhea is the only person that matters. People on here say that I hate on her, but it's clear that he's been trying to book her like the Female Roman. The problem is that the ratings and run have both been terrible on that show. There's more flexibility on NXT when it comes to booking, so the women get showcased better.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You watch these NXT woman and you have to wonder why main roster (mainly Raw) booking is so alarmingly mid.

Talent. When are we gonna expect women to get themselves over like we do with men?

LA Knight should've been in catering after that bad feud with Bray (RIP)

But, he got himself over

Plenty of women have got on TV over the entire year and they can't get a reaction

Just Rhea, Bianca, Bayley, Becky and Charlotte

Trish might have been the most over women not named the above because she performed well

Liv got a damn title reign and beat Rhonda Rhousey TWICE clean....clean-ish

The women get chances and ppl act like you need Bloodline booking to get over

I been saying for a year the women on NXT are better...and they don't all get "booked well," either

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Because HHH has decided that Rhea is the only person that matters. People on here say that I hate on her, but it's clear that he's been trying to book her like the Female Roman. The problem is that the ratings and run have both been terrible on that show. There's more flexibility on NXT when it comes to booking, so the women get showcased better.

Yeah sure trying to go full Chyna with her is ehh but you got her working with mid acts like Nia, Nattie, and Raquel ain’t helping neither.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Sticking to what others have said. Becky's constant no selling has got to stop. Just clutching your arm to stomach for a few seconds ain't it. I continue to say Becky was my favorite of the 4HW. But, everything about her post baby return in terms of how she works, annoys me. And it really comes down to not selling and being too strong for her size.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Hold up, lemme not forget Chelsea Green getting herself over using her character and even incorporating social media

SHE WASN'T EVEN AT RAW and entertained us via tweets all night

Sorry, I'ma sound like a white man; the women need to work harder

Granted, I don't know if they are going to creative and getting shot down

But, that happens to everybody

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Hold up, lemme not forget Chelsea Green getting herself over using her character and even incorporating social media

SHE WASN'T EVEN AT RAW and entertained us via tweets all night

Sorry, I'ma sound like a white man; the women need to work harder

Granted, I don't know if they are going to creative and getting shot down

But, that happens to everybody
Guess the women need to pull themselves up by the bra straps

:sas1:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah sure trying to go full Chyna with her is ehh but you got her working with mid acts like Nia, Nattie, and Raquel ain’t helping neither.
Raw is lacking who else you got under that. Candice, Indi, Xia Li, Tegan, Shayna, Zoey. Everyone I didn't list is hurt or tag team fodder. Zoey about the only one I named that has an upside and that's because she had time with Trish.

They need to get some of these girls in stables or something and get TV time, whether it be in the ring or not because it's clearly not grabbing any attention from the crowd when anyone I listed goes out there.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Talent. When are we gonna expect women to get themselves over like we do with men?

LA Knight should've been in catering after that bad feud with Bray (RIP)

But, he got himself over

Plenty of women have got on TV over the entire year and they can't get a reaction

Just Rhea, Bianca, Bayley, Becky and Charlotte

Trish might have been the most over women not named the above because she performed well

Liv got a damn title reign and beat Rhonda Rhousey TWICE clean....clean-ish

The women get chances and ppl act like you need Bloodline booking to get over

I been saying for a year the women on NXT are better...and they don't all get "booked well," either

Yeah pretty much and it just dawned on me that HHH is using Raw to book nothing but brute hoss woman with lesser talent on Raw for the most part. Hence why it’s so mid.

SD’s booking ain‘t all that better but the talent is A1 and they make up for it.