Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This was my first time seeing Tiffany Stratton. They got something special with her.

6gvV.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Someone should tell Becky part of being a great worker is selling. Stop tryna get your shyt in and sell.
I been saying that about her specifically.

Bayley has a right to complain because she been putting Iyo AND Dakota over for a year straight and Charlotte buried her for it...hell, she been putting over Shotzi

Becky was no selling shyt that the Undertaker wouldn't have kicked out of

I guess it's gotta have to be Jade to take the belt

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I been saying that about her specifically.

Bayley has a right to complain because she been putting Iyo AND Dakota over for a year straight and Charlotte buried her for it...hell, she been putting over Shotzi

Becky was no selling shyt that the Undertaker wouldn't have kicked out of

I guess it's gotta have to be Jade to take the belt
So I feel it's gotta be a NXT talent to get the belt off Becky, Jade is likely going main ASAP.

They do use the Breakout Tournament winner as a pseudo MITB cash in and then there is the Iron Survivor Challenge winner that gets a title shot but that's in December.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Tiffany needs an alternative finisher for the moonsault.

I vote scorpion death drop. Easy and quick. Plus shown twice once she misses the high flying move…its a wrap

She gonna learn like Sol Ruca (who basically lands on her neck from the second rope)

She'll prolly incorparate a submission

She takes a lot from Charlotte

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Management

The old men’s club up there don’t care about building a proper division :francis:

It’s mostly wanting to use nothing but established names and what not.

They have to get passed that shyt. No reason for Nattie’s second childhood doofy ass getting screen time.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So I feel it's gotta be a NXT talent to get the belt off Becky, Jade is likely going main ASAP.

They do use the Breakout Tournament winner as a pseudo MITB cash in and then there is the Iron Survivor Challenge winner that gets a title shot but that's in December.

You think Becky gonna lose to a woman new to NXT TV?

I didn't remember the Breakout being a MITB type deal? Is that how they did the Mandy loss? I actually missed that episode.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wanted to see Trick/Melo gang as dual champs, but at least Trick became a champ. I just don't see the big deal with Ilja that others see. The whole "I wrestle good" gimmick is boring as fukk, but the match was outstanding. Becky is out here putting on classics while Seth is bytching off air about Roman, don't be mad because your reign is garbage. :russ: