[9/25/24] + [9/28/24] AEW Presents Grand Slam Dynamite and Collision

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I might be on my own here but I'd like to see a bit of a program between Roddy and Hook... Roddy could be a great opponent for him for a few matches.

If Hook wants someone to model his style on to get to the next level, Roddy would be a pretty great choice for him. :ehh:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
y'all may not believe this
but in their AEW careers
Roddy has worked more matches than Cole, and cut more promos than Cole.
And he's... been better at both of them :hubie:

I do not care for Derick Strawng, but... he's literally the only member of UE worth a shyt in 2024.

And yet here he is
desperate to get into spooky season with an orange-and-black win, completely forgetting that man married to a whole-ass brolic european white woman, and he need to sit down somewhere, have some pumpkin spice and take a victory lap :francis:

AEW is half bootleg CZW, and half 2000s-era ROH Retirement Home
It's a bad product overall which is why they are done growing. Beards won't be honest though because bangers...but people didn't just stop watching and attending if all was good.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what up with this TSC heel turn on Okada :gucci: i seen cats talking crazy bout dude around here lately
Okada is great but hasn't been in a long time. I can't speak for others but I been out since the goofy pants and balloon era he was in. Everything post GOATbata match been eh

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT