[9/25/24] + [9/28/24] AEW Presents Grand Slam Dynamite and Collision

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
how does Tony and Taz not see that the FTW title is not helping Hook at all
Snowman don't care. He just liked the angle from 1998 ECW so he's fine with it. Taz just happy his kid on TV not jobbing. He'd tell Hook to go to NXT if he really was concerned about his development. 5 years... what's different or better with Hook?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just felt it needed to ramp up a bit more - it started heating up and then just ended. Enjoyed it, but I was just on the edge of starting to REALLY enjoy it.

I don't think bro can go 30 minutes at this point. He looked great at 'All In' but he was allowed to hide and catch breathers and let other people work for a while.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
y'all may not believe this
but in their AEW careers
Roddy has worked more matches than Cole, and cut more promos than Cole.
And he's... been better at both of them :hubie:

I do not care for Derick Strawng, but... he's literally the only member of UE worth a shyt in 2024.

And yet here he is
desperate to get into spooky season with an orange-and-black win, completely forgetting that man married to a whole-ass brolic european white woman, and he need to sit down somewhere, have some pumpkin spice and take a victory lap :francis:

AEW is half bootleg CZW, and half 2000s-era ROH Retirement Home

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hook def has the wrestling ability but I agree that he needs to expand much more especially with character work and overall position in the company. He was doing good with the whole Joe and Shibata group but that stopped. Hopefully when Joe comes back they can do that again or he can find something interesting to do.